Open carry from Jan 1st 2016... Who's ready ?

Yeah go pull another lame rebuttal out your a$!..
I've seen lots of signs...not one sidearm yet.
Went to the gas station at hwy 6 and 290. Stood in line to pay and saw a another gentleman walk in with a side arm. No one seemed to notice it on me but the other gentleman did. The clerk didn't see it or at least mention anything. After I paid I was walking out and the other guy stopped me and we just spoke about how everything was going with the new law. Finally ran into someone who's carrying.
I may prance around in my pistol this weekend.

Just because I can....and get my photographer to capture some candid shots.

Not shore which device yet. But I look my best in stainless steel.
I'm happy we have people open carrying...makes me less noticeable...focus on the idiots...
GS... I thought about it too.. for shits and giggles but I am not even sure I want to?? I do have a nice IDPA holster for my Sig that keeps looking at me telling me to try it out.. Stainless always looks nice!

WU... I agree with that whole heartedly.. the only plus for me is I dont have to worry about printing anymore!
Hello Op

Since im the only one paying attention around here.
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=317699

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=317699

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
What's your problem ?
Went to the gas station at hwy 6 and 290. Stood in line to pay and saw a another gentleman walk in with a side arm. No one seemed to notice it on me but the other gentleman did. The clerk didn't see it or at least mention anything. After I paid I was walking out and the other guy stopped me and we just spoke about how everything was going with the new law. Finally ran into someone who's carrying. Originally Posted by Houstonfella
cool, but i think concealed carry is still the best option.
Hmmm.. very interesting.. looks pretty comfy and gets good reviews but does it wear, and the retention diminish? I like the simplicity of it. Any personal experience? Originally Posted by Still-Naughty
I have several and like them all. I've not used them long but there is data from long time users showing longevity.

I don't have two for the same gun, so it is difficult to compare features exactly. But in general, I have a reinforced top with upgraded fuzzy liner for a single stack glock. The reinforced top allows reholstering. Well, retention on that one is BAD. I may try the hairdryer trick they promote and form the kydex wrap to match the gun some. dunno. Note the gun model is new so maybe they might shrink up the design some. it fits 42 and 43 IIRC and me thincks its too big for 42

I have an unreinfored one with the leather liner for a bigger glock. it fits damn good. snug like a bug in a rug. No sweat blocker thingy on that one so I always have an undershirt for it. I'm considering ordering that same model with a partial sweat guard AND WITH the belt clip...so it would be legal open carry. That way in can still be IWB carry maybe w/no undershirt and be legal if the weapon is seen.

Or should I want to make wakeup feel more special by being less noticed, i could let my Hawaiin shirt land inside the weapon so it is exposed. My wife gets extra horny when she sees me wearing a handgun. Maybe it might help me with civis.

All of the owb stuff i have is for open carry on a hunt or in the field. Peronally, I think I'd look pretty stupid walking into a store wearing those. I'd probably look stupider than a fat deputy sheriff or constable.

maybe more later, i've got to get back to work. I'm behind.
But in general, I have a reinforced top with upgraded fuzzy liner for a single stack glock. The reinforced top allows reholstering. Well, retention on that one is BAD
....... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Clarification: retention on the reinforced top is great while wearing. It is not when loose like placed in a glove box.
I finally saw somebody carrying.

It was in a coffee shop this morning.