Tasting your own cum?

Starts with a B . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Got it!...now i'm in the mood for 69 and DT.
I pretty much stay in that mood . . .
woohooo me tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowball Dallas?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeasssssssssssssssssssssss
Cum to east Texas and we'll have a "snowball" fight!
a girl made you jack off while aiming at your open mouth and if you didn't make the goal, she flipped you over and fucks you with a strap-on? Originally Posted by anova444
I girl I dated many years ago used to really get off on this: I would lie on my back with my legs above my head with my cock pointed at my face. She would rim me while I stroked myself until I came in my mouth/on my face and then she'd lick off whatever didn't end up in my mouth.

I thought it was pretty damn fun too.
WOW!
Analisa, wanna play see how long we can string-it-out mouth to mouth?
How else am I going to make sure the Kiwi and Pineapple enzymes are working on mellowing the acidity of my cum? I figure if I am going to ask a gal to CIM, the least I can do is try to make it taste a little better. If I can't handle a little dab of it, why would I expect a gal to enjoy (or pretend to enjoy) the taste?
How else am I going to make sure the Kiwi and Pineapple enzymes are working on mellowing the acidity of my cum? I figure if I am going to ask a gal to CIM, the least I can do is try to make it taste a little better. If I can't handle a little dab of it, why would I expect a gal to enjoy (or pretend to enjoy) the taste? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Wow, you see my point. In the case of CIM, I believe it should be gentlemen first.
Last night I got so worked up with this one girl and when I finally came I was on my back and shot my load all over my own face. She proceeded to rub her tits on my face and chest where my load was and then asked me to suck on her nipples to taste my own cum. Of course I had to play like this wasn't a huge turn on.
Last night I got so worked up with this one girl and when I finally came I was on my back and shot my load all over my own face. She proceeded to rub her tits on my face and chest where my load was and then asked me to suck on her nipples to taste my own cum. Of course I had to play like this wasn't a huge turn on. Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
Why does this turn me on so much? Is it survival of the fittest instinct? If so then why do I feel like a bad person? Damn Catholicism for making such fun a bad thing! ...or does Catholicism make "forbidden things" even more fun?? Mmmm...
How else am I going to make sure the Kiwi and Pineapple enzymes are working on mellowing the acidity of my cum? I figure if I am going to ask a gal to CIM, the least I can do is try to make it taste a little better. If I can't handle a little dab of it, why would I expect a gal to enjoy (or pretend to enjoy) the taste? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Totally agree
Wow, you see my point. In the case of CIM, I believe it should be gentlemen first. Originally Posted by anova444
Well. . .if you decide to stop by in the Midwest (in reference to your "where should I visit next" thread) I would be more than happy to join you and sampling what you might be able to coax out of me!

. . .and if you want to try the GSO out and I manage to get you to squirt a little (or even better a whole bunch), I will show you that I am not afraid of tasting your cum, or mine.

Not to be gender biased, but I still think a lady's cum tastes much better than mine even with the kiwi and pineapple diet. It always tastes just a little bit like sugar water, although some ladies seem to taste like cantaloupe juice and that is a rare, but awesome treat.