I need a boyfriend/not so much a hobbyist ?

Just wondering....do you guys work or do you get paid to post... Originally Posted by tree_hugger
Both. I have a regular job, but when it's slow I get my post count up here. You see, I bought in to the board with my $250 Lifetime Premium Access subscription, and since, according to Carkido, I own it now, my quarterly profit sharing is based on my contributions to the board. All they look at for us owners is post numbers...
You see, I bought in to the board with my $250 Lifetime Premium Access subscription Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I need to look into that. Does it come with reserved parking and a key to the executive washroom?
Just wondering....do you guys work ... Originally Posted by tree_hugger

Split Screen/Multitasking.
Split Screen/Multitasking. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey,
Now there's a thought.........
Split Screen/Multitasking. Originally Posted by LexusLover
3 screens and easy work
Sheeeeiiiit, I should be able to post twice as much now!
Ok.. where is the national alert section? I would love to read some of MF's posts.
... I think men who hobby while they are in a committed relationship where the woman doesn't know are pieces of shit. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I suppose from a marketing point of view a provider could selectively eliminate herself from gainful opportunities by sharing that attitude, if it interferred with her endeavor of seducing some green out of the wallets of the "pieces of shit" .... even though they did not "like" the "pieces of shit."

From some of the posts I've been seeing lately from some of the ladies, past and present, there is some indication that they entertain that belief, although I do not see direct evidence that it is restricted to those males in a "committed relationship where the woman doesn't know" ...

I think there may be some "issues" with males .... period.
Just wondering....do you guys work or do you get paid to post... Originally Posted by tree_hugger
The more they post the more normal they make me look to the uninformed. Don't screw up my game.
Both. I have a regular job, but when it's slow I get my post count up here. You see, I bought in to the board with my $250 Lifetime Premium Access subscription, and since, according to Carkido, I own it now, my quarterly profit sharing is based on my contributions to the board. All they look at for us owners is post numbers... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That explains why you, TG, DH, BM, WW and bbkid are such big post ho's. Dammit it to hell and I have only 13 posts. There goes my Retirement
That explains why you, TG, DH, BM, WW and bbkid are such big post ho's. Dammit it to hell and I have only 13 posts. There goes my Retirement Originally Posted by tree_hugger
Being dead, my corporeal needs are few and not sleeping also frees up time to really get ones post on. Oh and I have 8000 posts on the Island +/- 10,000 with other handles, a cool grand on New P and +/- 1000 on TER, JAG Redbook, Horny Dawgs and Big Doggie. Like sofia I try to keep up with the boards...
Originally Posted by Wayward
Hi Taylor you look very lovely today, how do you feel about living in a cage?

Blah de Blah blah
I do believe Sr. you are correct...I welcome advice there is always room for improvement....Good Day....Smoochies Originally Posted by Taylor_Renea
Now I like where this thread is going...

Thanks for the input guy's(negative or positive), it's a nice place when you can learn something valuable from strangers, however I will be in touch this weekend !
I love all the questioning of what LOTK wants. I will say she was direct but there is always dual meanings and more detail needed.

I have a provider who I consider to be a VERY good friend. We have not had a normal session in a year. We talk on a regular basis about hobby and no hobby stuff. We hang out like regular friends and sometimes BCD. I never give her money for BCD. I help out when she has a bad week which the last 6 months was 2 weeks and under $700. I know her kids and bought the whole family a nice Christmas present. I get invited to birthdays and other events just like a friend.

So if that is what you are looking for it is possible. It is just rare. She and I just clicked and share common interests.

Now I did have a dancer that wanted to date me. It did not go well as she wanted to control me. I think a long term relationship for emotional support can not be about money. If money is involved it has to be a SD/SB relationship.

I am not saying emotions are not involved in a SD/SB arrangement. I am just saying when there is money and services involved it complicates everything and usually goes south quick. Either they guy wants more for the same money or gets jealous. I never get upset if my friend cancels on me saying she had a guy call for a session. She never has to lie. I know a guy who paid a girl every month for a overnight every Friday. At least once a month she would claim it was that time fo the month. He got the period tracker app and busted her. She admitted to getting an offer for another paid overnight.

If you are looking for steady large amounts of money the only way it can work is a clear agreement and TRUST. Plus even then things can change as life changes all the time. A friend of a friend of mine had a SD exclusive relationship. He is married and upfront about the fact he is never leaving his wife. He pays all of her bills. He spet about $100K a year on her and her kids. This went on for over year and this christmas the wife called her and it all went to hell in a handbasket. He was super cool and gave her $20K so she would have a few months to get on her own two feet.

My point is that even with the best of intentions an arranged relationship can be as messy as a normal one so I am not sure why everyone acts like these are such much worse than normal relationships. When any relationship ends there are usually hurt feelings.
weird....