Trump announces he has COVID 19

Let's be honest here. Neither party has a candidate who is not dog shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I disagree 100 percent.

President Trump is the second best President of my lifetime. And I have lived through 13.
At least they aren't stupid [redacted]s... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well actually you are all stupid and idiotic. But you’re proud of that.
Well actually you are all stupid and idiotic. But you’re proud of that. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
hate rage and full of insulting labels! THAT is the dimretard credo!
I don't remember anyone celebrating the death of RBG but what I did see is that people like myself did not fall on my knees praying for the soul of an very old cancer survivor. Her time had come and she would have been politically more astute to retire in 2013. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Here ya go....

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=27
I disagree 100 percent.

President Trump is the second best President of my lifetime. And I have lived through 13. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's your opinion, old timer. It's hardly a fact and that is why his ass will be voted out in November to be replaced by another senile old man. Trump is as good as gone. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.
I disagree 100 percent.

President Trump is the second best President of my lifetime. And I have lived through 13. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I counted. since Truman?
I disagree 100 percent.

That might be the funniest thing that I have ever read on here. 13 presidents means that you were born during the Truman administration and you honestly think that Trump is the second best president that you have lived through. Can't stop laughing.
4 years to the day, when Trump mocked Clinton for stumbling when she contracted pnuemonia, 50 hours after he mocked Biden for wearing a mask.. Trump tests positive for Covid.

Karma is a Bitch!
That's your opinion, old timer. It's hardly a fact... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Jackie never said it was a fact. Of course it's his opinion! That's why they conduct polls asking people to rate/rank past Presidents. It's highly subjective. There is no "right" answer.

Now here's an example of an unassailable FACT: Lucas McCain is an insecure fraud who lies compulsively about his educational achievements on a hooker board.
So we know Amy Barrett put her 7 children in the middle of a confirmed super-spreader event. 11 people Covid confirmed from that Saturday love fest at the Rose Garden.

Earlier potential Justices were axed for not paying Social Security taxes, for their childrens' Nannies. This one exposes her kids to the virus.. No masks, no social distancing. Great choice to replace RBG.. NOT
Earlier potential Justices were axed for not paying Social Security taxes, for their childrens' Nannies. This one exposes her kids to the virus.. No masks, no social distancing. Great choice to replace RBG.. NOT Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow! You are really, really desperate to glom onto any ludicrous reason to "axe" Barrett, aintcha?

First, she had no reason to think she would be exposing anyone to covid risk. She was invited to an outdoor event at the fucking White House, where staffers are tested daily.

Second, if you followed the data instead of the left-wing fear mongerers, you would know the risk of covid to children under 18 is even less than the seasonal flu.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...-than-covid-19

But go ahead - keep making yourself look stupid. I'm sure you can come up with an even more absurd reason not to confirm her. Maybe you could try accusing her of being a "White Colonizer" for adopting two black kids from Haiti? Worth a shot!

https://www.heritage.org/courts/comm...it-rock-bottom
hate rage and full of insulting labels! THAT is the dimretard credo! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Holy shit, that is some Grade A irony, Winnsy.

Sounds likes the WSND nationalistic anthem.
Wow! You are really, really desperate to glom onto any ludicrous reason to "axe" Barrett, aintcha?

First, she had no reason to think she would be exposing anyone to covid risk. She was invited to an outdoor event at the fucking White House, where staffers are tested daily.

Second, if you followed the data instead of the left-wing fear mongerers, you would know the risk of covid to children under 18 is even less than the seasonal flu.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...-than-covid-19

But go ahead - keep making yourself look stupid. I'm sure you can come up with an even more absurd reason not to confirm her. Maybe you could try accusing her of being a "White Colonizer" for adopting two black kids from Haiti? Worth a shot!

https://www.heritage.org/courts/comm...it-rock-bottom Originally Posted by lustylad
They aren't tested everyday. and Barret knows social distancing and masks are important. She failed her kids. Including the Haitians.

You think I look stupid, when 11 are confirmed positive from that single event, and more pending? You Trumpers refuse to back off, LOL
I disagree 100 percent.

Yeah, but yous may not live through Trump.