Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

• cr76
  • 05-18-2016, 05:59 PM
I'm enjoying these remastered Classics. duck tales was awesome - need to rebut though and get the remastered he versions of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two souls
Not even. I've never cared for those kind of games. I like fast paced senseless violence. Like Doom but in MP form. I had a raging hard on this past weekend from playing King of the Hill on Arma III. 110 players in CQB was pretty damn intense. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Ah gotcha. I played a good amount of the original DOTA when it was just a WC3 custom game, so I have a soft spot in my heart for MOBAs.

These days, I do like watching the high level play because it's pretty cool watching these 5 individual players working in concert almost like a creepy hive mind.

I'm enjoying these remastered Classics. duck tales was awesome - need to rebut though and get the remastered he versions of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two souls Originally Posted by cr76
Damn pogo cane!
Who the fuck plays Doom for the story? Originally Posted by Fishpie
Doom hat eine geschichte zu erzählen? Zuerst habe ich davon gehört

[Doom has a story to tell? 1st I've heard of it]
I heard this thread was rad so I am answering OP question:

Waht do you want? Persona 5. Secondary being Project Diva X.

What do you play? Currently playing The Witcher 3, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Hearthstone, and Just Dance 2016. But I play a lot of things on the random.

What are you working on?? Working on plat trophy for Just Dance. Working on various Witcher quests. Making my priest deck in Hearthstone amazeballs.
Currently watching the Battlefield 1 stream on Twitch. RIP CoD series.
  • cr76
  • 06-12-2016, 04:32 PM
I heard this thread was rad so I am answering OP question:

Waht do you want? Persona 5. Secondary being Project Diva X.

What do you play? Currently playing The Witcher 3, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Hearthstone, and Just Dance 2016. But I play a lot of things on the random.

What are you working on?? Working on plat trophy for Just Dance. Working on various Witcher quests. Making my priest deck in Hearthstone amazeballs. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Hearthstone will have something at Comicpalooza next week.

Watchdogs 2 looked good and hopefully it's not a mess like part 1. I still need to finish part one , but need to rebuy it.

The remastered resident evils are coming out now but I'm excited for the remake of part 2. I also found my old n64 and goldeneye. I never played the remake with Daniel Craig - I had heard mixed.
  • cr76
  • 06-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Mother fucking E3 is going on right fucking now!!! Y'all checked out the trailers

Norman REEDUS and Kojimas team up - death standing should be interesting - still would have preferred Norman REEDUS in Silent Hills - directed by Hideo Kojima and produced by Guillermo deal Toro.

Ps4 exclusive SPIDER-MAN LOOKS TO GOVE ARKHAM A RUN FOR THE MONEY!!!

I like the bearded Kratos for God of war and I need to give re6 another chance(ps4 remastered is out) because RE7 is in the way!!!

Did not get a chance to check out "Detroit" from the creators of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls
  • cr76
  • 06-14-2016, 02:56 PM
Kit Harrington will be the new COD villain for cod : infinite warfare.
1. Norman Reedus is overrated.
2. I was debating on watching that Spider-Man trailer but now I will.
3. Holy fucking shit, that new God of War looked amazing! Now they're tackling Norse mythology? Oh em gee!
4. Detroit has been delayed and other problems since it was first brought to attention. No big hopes for it.
5. Did you watch the CoD gameplay trailer? I'm sure people in the audience used that time for a restroom & snack break.
No edit option for me but that Spider-Man looks real good. Too bad it's a PS4 exclusive. Damn Insomniac Games.
Sony E3 presentation was pretty amazing.

Death Stranding has a lot of potential...I love that people are already theorizing on everything...the dog tag math equations were pretty ingenious for a clue. I think Kojima got the loudest cheers...Konami is so stupid...

I am definitely getting PS VR but I don't think I could live through REVII without having a freaking heart attack...almost died from the roaches just on the stream, yikes.

Detroit actually had one of the better trailers, imho. Interesting concept.
  • cr76
  • 06-21-2016, 09:03 AM
No edit option for me but that Spider-Man looks real good. Too bad it's a PS4 exclusive. Damn Insomniac Games. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Spider-Man apparently got listed as one of he better games of E3

I think I'm going to rebuy watchdogs so I can finish it. Found out I still have he old Nintendo 64 and goldeneye- but forgot how to work the controls on the n64 - maybe I am just super rusty.
Spider-Man apparently got listed as one of he better games of E3

I think I'm going to rebuy watchdogs so I can finish it. Found out I still have he old Nintendo 64 and goldeneye- but forgot how to work the controls on the n64 - maybe I am just super rusty. Originally Posted by cr76
Watchdogs has such a cool premise...just poor execution. Hope they fulfill the vision in WD2.
  • cr76
  • 06-24-2016, 11:56 PM
I think Ubisoft will make it right
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...is-your-friend

Has anyone heard anything about this game?