Putin vs Obama...

Decent shoes you have there, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, did you get those through charity or by dumpster diving? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, is that spare box a weather replacement?

IB, is that spare box a weather replacement? Originally Posted by JCM800
So, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you're too ashamed to admit you acquired those shoes by dumpster diving.
It's obvious you don't understand the definitions of those words and that explains your innate inability to post either, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's an incorrect and very ignorant ASS-umption on your part, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?" How did you answer that question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No trailer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And only the 'Stars and Stripes' are displayed here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No "rainbow flag" that's your bro Odumbo's flag that you worship so much, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that you, your brother or your father in your "mobile home" picture, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Decent shoes you have there, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, did you get those through charity or by dumpster diving? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was only after Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- before that there was absolutely no tolerance for it in the UCMJ; so non-hackers like you had to get out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the "Stars and Stripes" were a gift from Uncle Sam. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you couldn't wait to get back to your Kansas homestead and take care of those animals. BTW, Nixon to Bush43 and wasn't kicked out; hence, mostly during a time when they didn't in any manner tolerate your deviant behavior, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you're too ashamed to admit you acquired those shoes by dumpster diving. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
SO ITS SAFE TO ASSUME THAT IBIDIOT, THE MAD DOG OF ECCIE, CONTINUES TO MELT DOWN AND FOAM AT THE MOUTH. The most predictable dipshit ever discovered. You can set your watch by it.

Keep SQUEAKING, you self-loathing gay fuck doll wannabe. It's always a pleasure to read your pleasant postings...
So, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you're too ashamed to admit you acquired those shoes by dumpster diving. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, do you consider "bumming for change" a form of exercise?
SO ITS SAFE TO ASSUME THAT IBIDIOT, THE MAD DOG OF ECCIE, CONTINUES TO MELT DOWN AND FOAM AT THE MOUTH. The most predictable dipshit ever discovered. You can set your watch by it.

Keep SQUEAKING, you self-loathing gay fuck doll wannabe. It's always a pleasure to read your pleasant postings...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Did you say something Assy Fucke?...

IB, do you consider "bumming for change" a form of exercise? Originally Posted by JCM800
Do you actually think you "look smart" when you ask such very ignorant questions, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
Do you actually think you "look smart" when you ask such very ignorant questions, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you think that your intellect is measured by your ability to cut and paste the same thing over and over again ....and your inability to ever answer any direct questions?
Do you think that your intellect is measured by your ability to cut and paste the same thing over and over again ....and your inability to ever answer any direct questions? Originally Posted by JCM800
You didn't answer the question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, "Do you really imagine you 'look smart' when you ask such very ignorant questions?"
Petrodollar Alert: Putin Prepares To Announce "Holy Grail" Gas Deal With China http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...gas-deal-china
You didn't answer the question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, "Do you really imagine you 'look smart' when you ask such very ignorant questions?" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Congrats IB, you just completed a cut and paste repeat and a non answer to yet another question .....all in one post.

Congrats IB, you just completed a cut and paste repeat and a non answer to yet another question .....all in one post.

Originally Posted by JCM800
You're ignorantly repeating yourself, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and you still haven't addressed the question: "Do you really think you 'look smart' when you ask very ignorant questions such as the ones you've posted in this thread?"
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 12:05 PM
attention JCM ... this is the part where you ignore IB and leave him to his own design or you will be trapped in an endless circle of stupidity known as IB;s world.

just saying
It is fun to go back and read the beginnings of a long thread. To see what the lefties thought would happen (and didn't) and to read what the right thought would happen (and it did). It seems that we on the right have Obama's number and you guys on the left still have only Hope and Change.