Helping The Transition From ASPD (1950) to Eccie (2019)

SC doesn't start that many threads to begin with, so why is he driving ya'll nuts? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Bingo!!! Say it again..but can you see how fundamentally unhappy people can turn even a peaceful thread into hate. It goes to show that not all people deserve to go to heaven. Some are just bad seeds.
I have to be honest, the songs did make me lol. I loved the Fall Guy but I didn’t see Knight Rider in there I don’t think. Originally Posted by Aweshucks
Knight Rider. Let me look that up lol
Out you? Yeah right. Not my style and I wouldnt know you from a hole in the ground in Iraq anyways. You're nobody to me so why should I care. Dude go get paid because you clearly broke as FUCK!!!. Being broke is the only thing I can think of that would make people act like you. Get a life...you're melting down faster than ice on lava. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you're ********....lol that's so rad dude. like you like U2 and Blink 182?

Just remember what happened to Lester;-) ok bye now ***** Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
There it is in black and white you fucking lying outing scumbag.

Even if I were broke which I’m not, what gives you the right to out people on this board?
And even more important, why is it being tolerated by Eccie?
In the spirit of the OP's "fond memories" of the 50's and 60's I believe this series was playing on the TV in our housekeeper's LR while I was banging her daughter on the couch:

Originally Posted by Oldrogue
Nice
There it is in black and white you fucking lying outing scumbag.

Even if I were broke which I’m not, what gives you the right to put people on this board? Originally Posted by submarineracer
No one outed you. You outed yourself. Get that through your head. I didn't know you under your old handle and dont know you now. Like I said before you are nobody to me like literally and on top of that you're likely 99.99% broke. I can tell. Dude you're not in my class nor in my league so get lost. My offer to take you shopping and buy you a Session stands. I'm pretty sure you it would help. I'm certain of it
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

No excuses for what you posted, you fucked up and you are a outer!

So you're ********....lol that's so rad dude. like you like U2 and Blink 182?

Just remember what happened to Lester;-) ok bye now ***** Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I can tell you they banned me because I said I saw a providers pics on another site. No actual link, just that statement.
They need to deal with you two that purposely posted my name on this fucking board.
The fact that they aren’t is saying a shitload as to your protected status.
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. [SIZE=“6”]Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.[/SIZE]

No excuses for what you posted, you fucked up and you are a outer! Originally Posted by submarineracer
Lol hey again let me make it plain. No one outed you but if you were outed you outed yourself. There is no rule against mentioning a user name that you yourself created. Talk about genius.
Correction a handle you believe I created.
3+ years would have been enough time to prove differently, but it’s not.

Read the rules motherfucker, you posted my name on the board.
It’s my belief you are one of the mods here in Houston, you popped off your big mouth, fucking up big time in the process.
And now it’s being covered up!
Fuck you asshole!
It’s plain for all members to see.

And I’m not sorry for exposing your outing ass!
Read the rules motherfucker, you posted my name on the board.
It’s my belief you are one of the mods here in Houston, you popped off your big mouth, fucking up big time in the process.
And now it’s being covered up!
Fuck you asshole!
It’s plain for all members to see. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Continue with your insults and like a home run in the 9th inning at Fenway Park..You're outta here".

BTW: did you or did you not create a user name using your own real name? Care to enlighten us?

If I did anything wrong then I will be dealt with but I didnt so this little contrived meltdown session your having is well not well thought out. Go back to the drawing board. Try again.
IF? lol

My handle is submarineracer it’s not a name it’s a title idiot!
Actually an euphemism.

Maybe you’d care to enlighten us you motherfucking scumbag outer.

You are just too stupid to realize you posted a name which is one of the most popular male names in America.
Play with fire motherfucker you get burned.
My shit can be proven with my ID.
And yes I said I would send that in the RTM.
You people are catching this cover up right?

Squirm motherfucker Squirm!

Eccie Houston is in need of new staff clearly.
I’ll throw my hat in, my first action will be to ban these outing assholes.
You people are catching this cover up right? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Did you or did you not create an old handle with your first name in it? I think the mods believe you did. If the handle in question is not yours and just so happens to share a name that you say is yours? Then you outed yourself. I do like though how you're digging in mud to create a narrative.

Dont let those points add up..and naah you're not important enough to make me squirm. Get your pay and weight up.;-)

Most importantly remember this thread is about Love.
No that is your belief.
The belief of a fucking outer trying to cover his stupid ass.

Once again asshole, one of the most popular male names in America. You can’t swing a stick without hitting on it.

That was your mistake Eccie Staff!
And now we are seeing your protected staff privilege.

Your intention to out is there on the board for all to see.
Purposely or accidental, it’s in guideline 5.
Now fuck off loser.
No that is your belief.
The belief of a fucking outer trying to cover his stupid ass. Originally Posted by submarineracer

If you believe I'm an outter then Herald it Far and Wide. I wont attempt to dissuade you.. Make it your life's mission.
You say SC used one of the most popular male names in America essentially defeating your own argument

Feel better now? Lol
  • pxmcc
  • 03-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Has it? Not from my point of view. I still think that shine and sischap are both a none black guy playing games because they can get away with it.

Cendell M has met SC. you can ask her. several providers have met shine. i know for sure Champagne Brown has. I'm glad you didn't bring me up like Sub racer did, but i've seen more providers than i probably should have, any of whom can confirm i'm quite white..

1999 and I was one of the original moderators, but we really didn't do much moderating at that time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
good info sir!