Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

Autumn from Frisco ---- greatest all naturals! Bella from the Swedish Institute --- she could do some amazing things!
I posted in the private mens room houston, the ashley of houston 2006, I think she may have retired?. sad day if she has.
Hey, guys..if anyone has a video of Krissyofdallas,, I am willing to buy a copy.

Let me know
Here's another vote for Rachel Lynn. Are we sure Amanda Price really retired? When I saw her she said she was going to travel abroad for a couple of years, but implied she would be back--guess it's been a while now, though.
TNTANGIE
LaShell
PieceofCassy

All three I remember oh so well!!! Miss them or sooo MUCH!
anna anderson
crystal adams (nicole sanders side kick)
nicole preston
do any of you guys remember Celine from the aspd days? very tall half white half hispanic girl, super attractive and the most wonderful natural boobs!!
Nicole Love. She had just enough to hold on too and was a really fun lady. Always enjoyed seeing her at happy hours.
  • blade
  • 04-13-2011, 12:56 PM
wow. what memories! Nice to see some guys from the ASPD days pippin up!

Definitely Giddyup Casey
Wow. Violet star!

and recently
Cindy Jones

and omg, shereen! what a blast from the past. Great thread.
Whomever she is I can see why you miss her. Sigh!

Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
  • abe
  • 04-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Big ashley
Does anyone remember Mocha Vivica? I miss her.
Jackie (aka "The Queen"); also some of her lovely cohorts - Maya, and Cherry, and Sonya
Sonya (the original at Fancey's)
Jenny Lee at Fancey's
Pinky at Hawaii Spa several years ago
Nicole Sanders
and going back to my early years in late 80's early 90's and the 121 days - Brenda at Private Lives and the white brick place across from it on what was then the two lane darkly lit hwy 121.
the term "mamasan" is actually Japanese, but is used all over N Asia and SE Asia. It also doesn't necessarily always refer to a woman who manages and takes care of girls in a brothel. She could be in a variety of businesses that have nothing to do with sex. All of them I have ever met here in our AMP's were usually very sweet to me, and I have often become good friends with them and they would feed me! Another thing, they don't always have to be an older lady either, tho if they are younger, they probably don't want to be called "mamasan" lolTreat the Mamasan very nice, and she will do the same for you, and spread the word to the girls