Your "Born Again Playmate"

Who is a newbie? And who is begging? Get over yourself. She could not pick you out of a lineup. Originally Posted by pyramider
Best post on this thread IMO. These pussy whipped clowns are funny.

Why the fuck would a dude not want to see any pictures before he spends his hard earned money on some hooker pussy?
My favorite memory is when Italia picked me out of a line up, it was easy. Originally Posted by oldbreed
Hmmmm newbie? Begging? glad she's sketched so well in your memory but like DG said if this were anyone else you all would be "begging" for a showcase. You old Houston vets that can't let go of escape and aspd and returning legends crack me up but I was not in texas then, have no idea of her legendary status, and don't feel that a photo is an outrageous request. Y'all keep blowing smoke up her legendary ass (no offense meant to the op) but there is a whole lot of us begging newbies that don't just open our wallets because some faceless person on eccie that I've never met says how hot someone is. Originally Posted by poppy71
Not newbie and not begging.

Re: Contact info., rates, services, etc. Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist
Would you provide me with this information for a future appointment with you. I am Oralist on ECCIE and P411.

Thanks.
Wow a lot of old fingers posting on this thread . I wonder if all else moves just that well as the fingers . May be they'd have voice activated keyboards.

Italia! How about some
No showcase, no P411, no ads, no returns on PMs. I am calling "Bullshit" on this one!
Anybody thinck Oralist just broke Italia's heart?
You guys are funny
No showcase, no P411, no ads, no returns on PMs. I am calling "Bullshit" on this one! Originally Posted by Oralist
I cannot help butt to say that was uncalled for ...

Anybody thinck Oralist just broke Italia's heart? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I thinck I heard a crack ...

You guys are funny Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Admit it LD, you want to bang her with your dick.
Hey Cutie. Always good to hear fRom you.
Hola Civil! ��
No showcase, no P411, no ads, no returns on PMs. I am calling "Bullshit" on this one! Originally Posted by Oralist

Pyramider I would love to give Italia somewhere to sit, but it wouldn't be on my dick *sigh*

I'm just guessing that oral hasn't gotten it by now that she's not responding to him for a reason.

I'm glad the pretty is back.
Good to see you around again Italia. Love ya, txpussyboy