Definition Of A.....

You are right in that you can't take everyone seriously, but when you have been on the board a few more years and perhaps become the direct and focused recipient of a caustic old troll who has gone way beyond rude, sarcastic, derisive, and even offensive and spirals down into contemptuous, sanctimonious, malicious, viscous, and just intentionally hurtful, you may not be so forgiving. You got miffed over being labeled a "mommy tummy." That is nothing in comparison to what has been said in regard to women who do not adhere to the intolerant "standard" held by some.

Pissing people off in such a way may be easy, but it is only fun for juveniles. There are better ways to be amusing while making a point, and what is said will make a longer lasting impression if not dripping in acid.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I haven't been on this site for very long and don't know how long I'll remain but I did want to mention that judging by your showcase and advertisements you're not only attractive but there seems to be something so magnetic and charming about your personality. I can honestly say you seem like a genuine and fun spirit.

I would like to steal a line from the retired Capital Punter that should apply equally to extremely rude people that pay for sex:
"Some people have been so kicked about by life, they come over in a different manner from the real person on the inside.
While the concept of Reviews and ROS's is fair, if someone is still engaging in direct and personal grade school derision's as an older person, they're likely dealing with esteem issues that eventually manifests itself as real anger masked as crass "humor" and/or "honest" feedback. Sometimes it could be due to a lack of authority and power in their personal lives. Going to work everyday having to take shit off 2, 3, and 4 levels of bosses, never having the feeling of any authority except when you go home and log on to the interwebs where a small contingent of people egg them on and in turn those same people feel validated when their support reciprocated.

There's nothing ground breaking or earth shattering about that strategy. Now excuse me I need to Wakeup and get a caffeine rush because I'm not very observant and may not be looking at this right. (wink wink)
To Dorothy don't sweat it hun!!! If only we could write reviews on some of these men, lol. I'd have a novel of shit to say. Some of them seriously got the nerve to speak ill on someones body. Lol. Well there are sum men that have santa tummies and u can't find the little penis hiding under it. Hope that made u smile! Get your money and never take this hobby personally. Originally Posted by Kammye
Ouch!! Stop talking bout me, am sensitive about that. I did chuckle when I read it though.

+10 on never take anything said on this board personally to the point where u get offended. Take it for what it is and move on.
cb?
While the concept of Reviews and ROS's is fair, if someone is still engaging in direct and personal grade school derision's as an older person, they're likely dealing with esteem issues that eventually manifests itself as real anger masked as crass "humor" and/or "honest" feedback. Sometimes it could be due to a lack of authority and power in their personal lives. Going to work everyday having to take shit off 2, 3, and 4 levels of bosses, never having the feeling of any authority except when you go home and log on to the interwebs where a small contingent of people egg them on and in turn those same people feel validated when their support reciprocated. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
+10,000
That's probably a curse since you don't want to see Asians (FYI, in Europe, Indians and Pakistanis are considered Asians) but you will see Indians and Pakistanis...just saying. May the power of Buddha change your mind about Asians (Chinese, Japanese, anybody that is related to the Orient). Originally Posted by joecholo

It says orientals and I have seen orientals in the past thank you very much... I actually seen a Chinese guy in Beaumont sat so your ugly comments are not true... FYI

Everyone has preference so you stating I'm cursed is a bunch of bullshit.. If no one had preference then ECCIE wouldn't exsist... According to your name your not even oriental so why are you even worried about it...
Great visual! However most people won't understand that that muscle weighs more than fat. Therefore they guesstamate on the weight in showcase pictures. Then the Provider wants to cry when they get called a liar because they were "misleading" in their pictures. Dorothy your not BBW by any stretch, however it's obvious to the trained eye that you were big before and obviously lost weight. Keep up the good work, like Busty Amy is obviously making some healthy changes. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

I was never big before I have always been this weight.. how can you even say that I have never been bigger than a size 11 pants even in high school my pant size ranges from 9-11 depending if they are butt friendly jeans... Never have I been big as busty Amy so that is offensive ma'am.. you wouldn't understand cause your skinny girl I'm thick I have a butt and nice thighs that go with it if you never had a problem getting into jeans cause ithey don't go over your butt you can't speak... Ask karrine cream she will vouch on my body she has seen me nakie plenty times...
When I use the term "mommy tummy or mom belly" I say it with this meaning to refer to women between 35%-45% body fat.

Mom Belly
The uncontrollable swelling mid-section of aging mothers. The legs usually remain in the same proportion to the mother's teenage figure, just the stomach seems to expand. Most commonly seen in women thirty and older.

Originally Posted by frankocean187

So what category does 50% fall under?
I was never big before I have always been this weight.. how can you even say that I have never been bigger than a size 11 pants even in high school my pant size ranges from 9-11 depending if they are butt friendly jeans... Never have I been big as busty Amy so that is offensive ma'am.. you wouldn't understand cause your skinny girl I'm thick I have a butt and nice thighs that go with it if you never had a problem getting into jeans cause ithey don't go over your butt you can't speak... Ask karrine cream she will vouch on my body she has seen me nakie plenty times... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You stated that you had lost a lot of weight when you initially started this thread and people that may no longer post on the board have stated the fact that you indeed have lost a significant amount of weight. There is nothing wrong with that. Hell, I've lost plenty of weight over time. And you cannot be speaking of 9-11 in juniors. Ass is ass, whether it's toned or jiggly. My point was simply that many Providers lie about their weight. Pictures may be deceiving but, once you're butt naked with the lights on, the truth will show and the client shouldn't be the one to blame. Also, I'm not skinny, I'm slender. No, it's not "the same thing".
I never said a lot of weight I said I lost weight read it again miss know it all and I was meaning 10lbs oooo I've lost a lot of weight smdh... Wtf you mean not juniors 9-11 Im not big fucktard and yes 9-11 juniors if you don't have anything nice to say get off this thread... I look good with the lights on and I'm not blaming anyone so you need to go read what the whole meaning of this thread is about miss I'm perfect... I my ass is hard and I am no fat girl... Your 5'2 I'm 5'10 big difference... Your so self involved this has nothing to do with you move along
I never said a lot of weight and I was meaning 10lbs oooo I've lost a lot of weight smdh... Wtf you mean not juniors 9-11 Im not big fucktard and yes 9-11 juniors if you don't have anything nice to say get off this thread... I look good with the lights on and I'm not blaming anyone so you need to go read what the whole meaning of this thread is about miss I'm perfect... I my ass is hard and I am no fat girl... Your 5'2 I'm 5'10 big difference Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
5'4 1/2, yes I read the entire threAD and I still disagree lol
Don't make me upload pictures of my junior pants that say size 9
5'4 1/2, yes I read the entire threAD and I still disagree lol Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Disagree to what
Don't make me upload pictures of my junior pants that say size 9 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No need, I'll just stick to reviews like everyone else....
Exactly none of them say I have a mommy tummy so it appears you can't think for yourself... You are half the size of me you come up to my asshole so you have no say on what size pants I wear .. you should be proud your branded for your looks not your skills... So you have nothing to worry about right? I'm branded for my skills and my beautiful appearance... You could never give a Winky the kind of eye rolling satisfaction I do... Check my reviews since that's what you go off of...
You are half the size of me. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Exactly and I wear a 9 in juniors. Thank you.