Is OH2 still down ?

• Crock
  • 05-24-2022, 12:31 PM
oddly enough today, I'm getting no errors or security warnings. and the site seems fast.
doesn't mean I trust it though, just reporting my experience Originally Posted by corona
I'm able to connect (to my own account this time), too. I still get unsecure connection errors, but refreshing a time or two finds a secure connection.
Working like a charm for me this morrning so far.
I’d wait to declare victory until folks with difficulties can routinely get on. I check several times a day. More often than not I get the security warning, as has occurred again this morning.
  • Crock
  • 05-25-2022, 09:45 AM
I’d wait to declare victory until folks with difficulties can routinely get on. I check several times a day. More often than not I get the security warning, as has occurred again this morning. Originally Posted by TinMan
I can't get a secure connection this morning.
Got in for the first time in 2 months, but was real glitchy. Kept getting kicked out. Now can't log back on
It's hit or miss for me.
Got in tonight. Sort of. Really fucked up, some dead ,inks, and it kept kicking me out. A real POS experience.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2022, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
They'll go down with ship burning before the hard heads walk away ☺️
I thought almost everyone here had given up on OH2. Obviously not. I haven't tried logging in since I was banned, like it seemed half of us from ECCIE were. That was like 2 years ago. I never looked back or missed OH2. They were lackluster and fading last I was there.
Too much to do to get access.. sure do miss it
I’ve been able to get secure connection to the site, and even able to navigate to different pages that are no longer behind a firewall. But whenever I try to log in, I get the security notice.
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
LOL!
After 2 months I tried. I was able to get in after few tries. Then I got kicked out. Still it's fucked up and I think it's too risky to login.