The Wicked Whispers Show

• Booth
  • 01-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Dear Wicked Whispers,

Is it possible for a provider to convince her customers that she absolutely adores then when in fact she really doesn't like most men at all? And is it also possible for the customers to forget that they're just customers and that they're not all that adorable when they're not paying someone to adore them?
Dear Saint Whispers..

Is it possible that PROVIDERS are merely stating crap to attract more business and WK's when a provider claims that this is in fact not a business for her and NOT something she has to do but wants to do and is a hobby for her too (see earlier post a few pages back by provider).. yet she still charges every guy that calls her and comes sees her?

Doesn't it come off as one more attempt to say "LOOK AT ME", contrary to how I post, and how it may appear (that i hate men), I am here cuz i want to be, let me hopefully attract a few more lapdogs wk's to defend me type thing?

and last one

Saint whispers... what do providers and hobbyiest do when you have one or a few providers that love to appear one way out front of this board, and perhaps in person to keep business returning, yet posted constantly how this guy sucked, that guy sucked, bashing guys, attacking guys, listing guys..shouldn't someone like that find some place else to play?
humbly submitted to the Saint..no offense to the FUCKING prophet
I did not create this, but I laughed my ass off.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5963425/
Big Jake,
That is fucking hilarious. I love the line "I'll buy a couple of tickets to Pasedena".
  • Carl
  • 01-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Get Lorne Michaels on the phone! We've found a new "head" writer for SNL!
This thread is boring without Wicked Milf. In fact, without her, it's just "Dear Whispers......" and why are we giving this clown so much attention again? When I asked my question, I was hoping for a little more Wicked and a little less Whispers. He ran me and my girlfriends right off the aspd board by telling us that we were neither needed nor wanted and now we are asking him for advice?

Yep, this thread turned lame after WM decided to disengage. So long Wicked Whispers, your advice column sucks now
This thread is boring without Wicked Milf. In fact, without her, it's just "Dear Whispers......" and why are we giving this clown so much attention again? When I asked my question, I was hoping for a little more Wicked and a little less Whispers. He ran me and my girlfriends right off the aspd board by telling us that we were neither needed nor wanted and now we are asking him for advice?

Yep, this thread turned lame after WM decided to disengage. So long Wicked Whispers, your advice column sucks now Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
amen to that---i couldn't agree more. i've never met wicked milf, but i love her moxie.
I would love for WM to chime in here. She is quite the jester. I love to laugh at her inane rants.

Like MANY I fall somewhere in the middle of Milf and Whispers. I don't hate anyone!

jk

But I welcome input from providers, and hobbyists alike. They are both polar opposits (and that makes them soooo similar :-) And they tend to both offend large sections of the hobby community.

My .02
This thread has come VERY CLOSE to derailing, but seems to be maintaining a pulse. Let's keep it that way or I will lock it down.

Deuce, you've got, and will have other places to rehash the old shit. This is not one of those places so take it elsewhere. If you have a need to discuss what I'm speaking of any further, use PM....period.

Back to the show.

St. C
Maybe the truth hurts......

Some people dont want to face all the skeletons in their closet.
I did not create this, but I laughed my ass off.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5963425/ Originally Posted by Big Jake
The manpooise doth protest too much, still that is almost as funny as this thread. Still without WickedMILF is just isn't the same. If we get a big enough manpoosie maybe she will come back to the best thread ever!

Yep, this thread turned lame after WM decided to disengage. So long Wicked Whispers, your advice column sucks now Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Have to agree. I'm not on anybody's "side" and I just started this thing as a "What if" to be funny and threw out a hypothetical "Dear Wicked Whispers" question as a joke. Without Wicked Milf, now it's just sad. Funniest line: "Dude you will get ass fucked!"

Lock it?

Lock it? Originally Posted by down41
Gladly