Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

So how do YOU feel about the term “Muslin cunt?”

Does that make America great again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
“Muslin cunt?” has a catchy ring to it

Sounds like someone forgot the guidelines.

I don’t like that term at all. Surely you can find a more eloquent way to trash your opponent without resorting to xenophobic descriptors.

Would you have called her something else had she not been Muslim?
Sounds like someone forgot the guidelines. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When are you going to comment on Omar's un-American behavior?
I did. When are you?

We shouldn’t allow race to drive our national dialog.

Her comments were out of line. She got whacked by The speaker and apologized to the people.

Trump said she should resign.

What a hypocrite.
I did. When are you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To continue the debate on Omar's un-American behavior you actually have to comment on Omar's un-American behavior, and for several posts now you haven't even mentioned her name; hence, your voiced concern is obviously both artificial and hypocritical.
Please.

Day 4 continues.

Go away.
I’m sad, IBH, that you refuse to help make this forum great again.

For the record, Texas 8th graders didn’t have civics when I was in school or when my children were in school. Why are you talking about 8th graders anyway? Is they even allowed? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is funny
Please.

Day 4 continues.

Go away.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For several posts now you have avoided even mentioning Omar's name; hence, your voiced concern for the OP is obviously both artificial and hypocritical.
I did. When are you?

We shouldn’t allow race to drive our national dialog.

Her comments were out of line. She got whacked by The speaker and apologized to the people.

Trump said she should resign.

What a hypocrite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about all the libs making sure that the students involved with ol' nate were labeled WHITE and MAGA hat wearing? How about all the exclusive and hate filled mantra the libs say every day? Where is the outrage? Conservatives do not see these things. We see people! Libs only see division for votes!
Never. Stick around. He’ll do this for another few days and then leave in a late-model HUFF. If history teaches us anything, it’s that IBH likes to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over ... until he gets the last word.

Nevern mind that it never has anything to do with the OP but some minutiae he picks out of his own poop.

Last time I looked, this thread was about the promotion of false accusations by the state-sponsored RWW propaganda. Can we please get back to that?

The anger over this scandal was born of an uncorroborated story from a RWW blog. Never grew legs enough to cover up the audacity of Trump’s outrageous power grab.

So now ... something else.

You still don’t get it.

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your "poop" reference is insulting.

Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

Sad.

i think you know what the above means yeah?

RTM!
Good grief, the Libs on here are taking “revisionist history” to whole new level.

They are revising events that took place just a few weeks ago.
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 03:04 PM
DPST "Feelings" are more important to them than facts.

If they get a Senate majority and POTUS - prepare to revisit a great deal of very painful History!!!!!
Good grief, the Libs on here are taking “revisionist history” to whole new level.

They are revising events that took place just a few weeks ago. Originally Posted by Jackie S
YEP! And all their responses seem to be the same 5 rubber stamped ones over and over and over..
For several posts now you have avoided even mentioning Omar's name; hence, your voiced concern for the OP is obviously both artificial and hypocritical. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You continuing this juvenile game only proves you’re in the midst of yet another of your patented meltdowns.

You’re not rebutting anything. Just attacking, harassing and badgering.
DPST "Feelings" are more important to them than facts.

If they get a Senate majority and POTUS - prepare to revisit a great deal of very painful History!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Put on your Depends, oeb11. That’s happening.