Theres ALWAYS a fox in the hen house..

Oh, hell. Don't drag my name into this. I have only one handle...PERIOD. This non-sense is making my head spin. I don't hide behind fascades. I am who I am.

I'm only following cause the Miss's are pretty darn HOT and have really caused an uproar around these parts.

Leslielane1@live.com

*FBSM with a simulated FS twist (Laney)
*UTR and Off Market Priced (Leslie Lane)
i feel like my original point was lost here and everything has gone to hell in a hand basket.
  • Carl
  • 09-19-2012, 01:16 PM

I'm only following cause the Miss's are pretty darn HOT and have really caused an uproar around these parts. Originally Posted by Laney1
I'm surprised nobody has taken a look at those avatars via tineye to see where the pics came from.
i bet my kitty is cuter than your kitty carl
  • Carl
  • 09-19-2012, 01:26 PM
I bet my kitty smells better than your kitty.

HAHAHAHA. I'm quite the sonuvabitch.
actually, i am very clean. i have heard rumors of others not being so hygienic. to avoid that and any bad reviews i AM ALWAYS on top of my game when it comes to that and get told that it is magnificent alot. and i dont think you are. just playful banter but it really is a cute kitty...the way ir moves side to side like that...LMAO!
  • Carl
  • 09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Felines are notoriously fastidious self-cleaners and damned near odorless. They don't even smell like Febreeze.

Not that anybody should ever Febreeze a cat or their genitals. That shit is potentially toxic.
im half feline.....meeeee-owwwwww hahaha im assuming you have a cat/cats? very independent creatures.
  • Carl
  • 09-19-2012, 01:40 PM
I herd cats for a living. I blame it on my Basque heritage and the lack of adequate sheep pasture in downtown Austin.
LMAO!!!!!!!! too funny. but i dont think im that gullible. i herd men for a part of my living
  • Carl
  • 09-19-2012, 01:51 PM
I heard that.
Thanks for the insight MISS2868 I am modifying my BBBJ to YMMV as well.
  • Qziz
  • 09-19-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm surprised nobody has taken a look at those avatars via tineye to see where the pics came from. Originally Posted by Carl
I'm surprised you missed where I did.
  • Carl
  • 09-19-2012, 02:14 PM
But that was only #1402. What about #2868? #6807? #0666? And any others. Don't tell me Mal is too busy refurbishing the Serenity. Fucking asshole Whedon hasn't committed to another Firefly movie yet.
  • Qziz
  • 09-19-2012, 02:23 PM
#0666 is apparently a British camgirl: http://www.camperformer.co.uk/83316/MadisonQT.html

#2868 and #6807 sadly failed tineye checks - I suspect he cropped the pics too much to make a solid hit.

More reports on MISSXXXX accounts as they arrive, assuming their owner doesn't get bored or run out of numbers.

Mal is busy dancing while waiting to be cast in the next Dr. Horrible Singalong.