Providers against all AA? Let me know

Oh darn, bro. I almost forgot.

4. If we're arguing that black people disproportionately commit more crimes and should be banned, don't forget that most COPS are white. More than 70% (MATH!) Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
You are leaving out the fact that there are only about 750,000 police officers of all kinds in the entire country, which has a population of about 325 million people.

Why this continued demand that providers change their personal rules to your liking? Simply take your business someplace else.
I’m certain this is beating a dead horse at this point, but people are allowed to have preferences.
I understand where you coming from on wanting to add your input and rather than reply on a previous thread you created you’re own. I applaud you for wanting to participate in this forum. Dallas coed is one of my favorite places to read and comment.

It’s not that the topic doesn’t press me ....I don’t have the no AA policy or NBA policy. I pick and choose clients based on much different criteria than color of skin. I turn away more clients than I actually accept.

Not all money is good money.....

Just like not all hookers deserve YOUR money.

Go spend YOUR money with a hooker who will appreciate who you are as you are and actually give a shit about providing a good experience that’s memorable and likely to make you want to come back for me.

I was not trying to dismiss you’re feelings or the fact that you might feel left out so if that’s how you took my comment then I take full ownership for my brutal honesty in what I was thinking when I typed my first reply and I would like apologize because I can see how I should have been morre respectful towards the topic you created for us to discuss Originally Posted by Analeese
I need a hug!
When you know he's a troll, why do you give him the one thing that he craves the most? Your attention. Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, trolls thrive on it.

Ignore him and he'll soon grow bored and go away. Originally Posted by VeryClean

Yet there you go ignoring your own advice. LOL

Negative attention is better. It means I hit where it hurts. ;-)
I will haunt these stupid threads until they go away.

Let the ladies choose and protect themselves as they see fit.
I am a black guy, professional, well over 6 figure salary and not a thug at all but it is quite discouraging when you do see the NBA policy for the ladies you are very eager to see only to find they have a race restriction.

I go through phases in what I prefer and its quite hard when you are in the vanilla phase and its not a lot of options for you as a black man.

Its all good for the ones that I have seen I do appreciate them...
Yet there you go ignoring your own advice. LOL

Negative attention is better. It means I hit where it hurts. ;-) Originally Posted by Muscleup
My earlier post was in response to greenraven's post, not your post. I was giving him attention, not you.

Now I'm replying to your post and yes, I'm going against what I wrote earlier by giving you attention. Why? I have some free time before I head out and I'm curious to know why you insist on trolling.

Of course negative attention is better for you, Muscleup. Haven't you noticed that it's easy to be hurtful & nasty to someone who's being hurtful & nasty to you? Using that same logic, it's hard to be hurtful & nasty to someone who's being nice to you. You want the guys you troll to attack you because that makes it easier for you to attack them in return. You want them to be racist towards you because that then justifies your own racism towards them.

The fact that you admit that your intent is to hurt people is just sad. That tells me that you're an insecure unhappy man. You want to hurt people & bring them down so they're as miserable as you. The saying "Weak people push others down. Strong people lift others up" comes to mind. You can insult black people as much as you want Muscleup but it won't make you happy.
I am a black guy, professional, well over 6 figure salary and not a thug at all Originally Posted by Hardestpit
isn't this like saying "I'm one of the GOOD ONES, I'm not like those other black guys you (rightfully?) reject"..

I read this and assume you agree that most black guys are not worthy of the White Woman's attention, based on your self-description. why else would you type what you did? have you ever seen a White (or Asian, or Hispanic) guy type anything like that?

neither have I.
isn't this like saying "I'm one of the GOOD ONES, I'm not like those other black guys you (rightfully?) reject"..

I read this and assume you agree that most black guys are not worthy of the White Woman's attention, based on your self-description. why else would you type what you did? have you ever seen a White (or Asian, or Hispanic) guy type anything like that?

neither have I. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You are very insightful, Tran san.

I know we usually don't see round eye to slant eye most of the time, but I could not have said it better myself. (Hey mods, Tran, I believe is secure enough to handle my little joke)

This was just an opportunity for a bro to exaggerate his station in life. They all know the truth. They just can't face it. There is a, what's been described as, super minority of the AA population that have a difficulty time thriving in a modern culture. Blacks, whites, Asians, etc... of the same IQ level make about the same income and have the same status. It's not the color of the skin, it's behavior.

I believe our 6-figured-friend was referring to the aforementioned group.
My earlier post was in response to greenraven's post, not your post. I was giving him attention, not you.

Now I'm replying to your post and yes, I'm going against what I wrote earlier by giving you attention. Why? I have some free time before I head out and I'm curious to know why you insist on trolling.

Of course negative attention is better for you, Muscleup. Haven't you noticed that it's easy to be hurtful & nasty to someone who's being hurtful & nasty to you? Using that same logic, it's hard to be hurtful & nasty to someone who's being nice to you. You want the guys you troll to attack you because that makes it easier for you to attack them in return. You want them to be racist towards you because that then justifies your own racism towards them.

The fact that you admit that your intent is to hurt people is just sad. That tells me that you're an insecure unhappy man. You want to hurt people & bring them down so they're as miserable as you. The saying "Weak people push others down. Strong people lift others up" comes to mind. You can insult black people as much as you want Muscleup but it won't make you happy. Originally Posted by VeryClean

Okay, okay, VC. Dang! I didn't know you cared so much. LOL

Believe it or not, I don't hate blacks. I'm pointing out facts. Facts blacks tend to ignore. In general, America deeply wants blacks to succeed. However, they are being manipulated by their race-batting leaders to perpetuate racism for their financial benefit. This next topic I bring up will infuriate you but it is true. There are a significant % of AA's that can't thrive in a modern culture. You do not seem to be apart of that crowd. However, go to some of the inner cities and visit ghetto areas. They do not have a chance in hell. It's not "white privilege" or any of that horse shit. They just can't function above a certain level. Bear in mind, the average sub-Saharan African has an IQ of around 65. It makes perfect since as to the issues with today's AA. That's your heritage. Sub-Saharan AA's are not from royalty. They did not invent math or calculus. I understand why they want to hijack other cultures, technical advances, etc... I would too, if I were black. Check out this article, if you dare. http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
The fact that you admit that your intent is to hurt people is just sad. That tells me that you're an insecure unhappy man. You want to hurt people & bring them down so they're as miserable as you. The saying "Weak people push others down. Strong people lift others up" comes to mind. You can insult black people as much as you want Muscleup but it won't make you happy. Originally Posted by VeryClean
This statement doesn't make sense to me. Happy, sad, miserable, blah, blah, blah...

You are talking to a narcissistic psychopath with sadistic tendencies.

You don't want to engage me. You are way too sensitive.

Originally Posted by Muscleup
self awareness is admirable, congratulations. but you missed the nazi part of your personality (heritage?)
This statement doesn't make sense to me. Happy, sad, miserable, blah, blah, blah...

You don't want to engage me. You are way too sensitive. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Looking through muscleups reviews he done got him some chocolate before lol idk why you would take your anger out on this site its more fun too troll people on ig or something js
self awareness is admirable, congratulations. but you missed the nazi part of your personality (heritage?) Originally Posted by darkwader
Jawohl mein herr!
Looking through muscleups reviews he done got him some chocolate before lol idk why you would take your anger out on this site its more fun too troll people on ig or something js Originally Posted by greenraven

Yes, I was curious.

But GAWD the stink!!!

I could not do the deed.

So, are you cock-stalking?

I've never understood the cock-stalker mentality.