Golden showers... Who loves the warmth of the flow?

The girl in my avatar pisses on me all the time. I lay under a chair she is sitting in. she is a hot latina about 110 pounds. Have tried getting pissed on several places. I like either on my cock as I play with myself or on my face/in my mouth. very hot
your letting some go to waste..... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
come and slurp it up...
way out of my price range
ok, Got a bit excited about all those responses. It is all good with me however I must admit I am an on my knees in the showering waiting to receive type of girl- the warmth is a turn on, and clean up is so much easier. Although I hold in as much as I can and prefer to spit it out in an upwards direction, the guy seemed to enjoy watching it cover my face as it came back down, as when I asked for it a second time, he had no problem honoring my request :-) (this was not with a hobbyist)
I have given but only once, him on the floor on his back while I switch between riding his "manhood" and then his face..I then slightly stood over him to release over his chest- I think he enjoyed the fact that I went down to lick it up afterwards, and we then both headed to the shower.
Key to this BIG BLUE TARP AND LOTS OF WATER- HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! LOL.
I loved it when he showed up with my favorite spirit and a movie or a boardgame. Drank until I was ready to burst. But I couldn't. I had to wait. The time had to be right. Some drunken chatter, some mild foreplay... I couldn't tell if I was ready to GO or ready to "go"... the release was AMAZING. Pretty sure I got mine too.
Better to be pissed on than pissed off...
Damn Bobbie I love tall women.
Well it's a good thing I'm in your neck of the woods.
Bikerjoe.....'aint that the truth! (Still waiting to find my kinky playmate!)
The only bad thing about a golden shower is that they are over too soon! LOL!
Glad to see this thread still going strong
  • hrlee
  • 10-14-2016, 12:55 PM
I would love to meet a sexy DFW Lady to give one to me....so hot. Always wanted one, never had one...yet!
I just gave a glorious golden shower to a gent yesterday.
Its often the cherry on top to a great appointment.
No experience but is there any truth that certain foods or drinks make the taste somewhat better?
My best golden showers took several hours of her drinking vodka and huge quantities of water. I clamped my mouth to her pussy and drank it all down except for what leaked out of my mouth. She was as enthused about it as I was. I will always treasure the video we made. She has dropped out of the hobby and is now married. I hope she has a wonderful life.