SAY A PRAYER....for surcher!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Wow. Those are nice
Damn SKF you got some nice boobies, I'm impressed! Are those real or bolt on?
I must agree, those are nice.. They look like a young pair, so hopefully they are not boltons.. Thank you Fancy, O'Mike and TG for the updates.. Let's all keep praying..
I must agree, those are nice.. They look like a young pair, so hopefully they are not boltons.. Thank you Fancy, O'Mike and TG for the updates.. Let's all keep praying.. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Update?
Update? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Update??? Any new information???
I will try to stop by in the next day or so, hopefully before Wednesday.

Now some more bare brestage from the finest ladies might encourage me a little more, cough, cough, I mean help HIM out a little more.
Any Surcher updates?

Also trying to teach the spammer sofia how to bump a thread, she didn't start.
  • bbkid
  • 02-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Why do that when can bump (er, promote) your OWN threAD?
Any Surcher updates?

Also trying to teach the spammer sofia how to bump a thread, she didn't start. Originally Posted by Wayward
Why do that when can bump (er, promote) your OWN threAD? Originally Posted by bbkid
+250!!!!
Back to Surcher. Any recent development? Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers, get him healthy so we can resume fuking with him.....
Forgot to add boobs for our friend, it's topical too

Any Surcher updates?

Also trying to teach the spammer sofia how to bump a thread, she didn't start. Originally Posted by Wayward
I just wanted an update. How I get it is fine by me.
Forgot to add boobs for our friend, it's topical too

Originally Posted by Wayward
Ohhhh... the lovely Sofia Vergara... that's one Sofia I'd definitely do, again and again and again!!!
I just wanted an update. How I get it is fine by me. Originally Posted by sofia of the deep blue waters
sofia it's about being polite, for example I asked you to stop with all the theADS before bitch slapping you. That doesn't mean you can't post or have to bend to my will. It's just common courtesy, post a clever thread now and then to entertain us, it's all good. Then I won't have to call you a stupid slore with no manners.

We are in someone else's house, we should try and respect the rest of the members. This might also affect the coin-op in a positive manner. Which would result in more trips to Neiman-Marcus. You like shopping, shopping is fun all the new outfits are so lovely.

Let's stop with the slamming. This is no place for it. John Bull
Y'alls squabbling is diluting the prayers and titties for Surcher!

On the subject of Deluxe Bosoms, Italia just signed up today. Yay! Hey, Italia...do it for Surcher....pretty please.