When would you support impeachment?

You claimed Obama's approval's ratings would exceed 60% by the time he left office; I offered to bet with you. Now you want to change the bet to Bush's approval rating? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Speking of "jibberish." Or is it really gibberish? In your own words you said the following: "offered to bet with you. Now you want to change the bet to Bush's approval ratings."

Uhhhh, let's reconstruct the crime scene, shall we? The first mention of a wager was by me (not you) in post #6. In it I clearly offered the bet referencing "Bush's approval ratings." Not after, but then.

31 short minutes later, you clearly accepted the only wager offer made when you responded in post #9, "I accept that bet." There was no ambiguity in my wager offer or your response.

If you would like, I would be more than happy to provide the quoted links to the exact conversation.

Shortly afterward, Trendy then decided to change the terms and conditions of the bet to something completely different but I never accepted the change. The burden of proof is on Trendy to prove that I accepted the changed terms and conditions.

Trendy, please provide the link of my acceptance! Or as you would say STFU!
Again.

In Post #8 you boasted that Obama's approval ratings would exceed 60% by the time he left office. I offered to take you up on that bet (Post #9). You tried to wager cash. I wouldn't.

Now you want me to bet on Bush's approval ratings.

Runaway welcher....it is the smart thing to do.

You are now throwing around gorilla dust to confuse the uninitiated and save face.

I get it; we all get it.
Again:

I can actually post the actual wager offer (post #6) and your acceptance 31 minutes later (post #9). The offer and your acceptance leaves no room for interpretation. It is very clear and easily understandable. There were no other wager offers made or accepted by me, either written or implied, between Post #6 (offer made) and Post #9 (offer accepted). Other than the offer I made and you accepted.

See the actual quotes below:

And I'm willing to bet that Obama's approvals when he leaves office will be higher than the Shrub's exit approvals too. Any takers? Originally Posted by bigtex
I'll take that bet! He won't !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Since I clearly presented my "burden of proof," the burden now rest on your shoulders to prove me wrong and/or present your own proof.

Please provide the actual quote in which I accepted any counter wager offer from our resident Trending Idiot and/or Welcher!

I anxiously await your response!

AIRBORNE!
You edit out (of my post) your quote that "Obama might leave office with approval ratings in the 60%".............1st sign of a runaway weasel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the entirety of Post #9

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055485985&postcount=9

Spin much?
You edit out (of my post) your quote that "Obama might leave office with approval ratings in the 60%".............

Here is the entirety of Post #9

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055485985&postcount=9

Spin much? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Uhhh, you forgot to include my acceptance of any counter offer made by you. It should be noted that I included your official acceptance of my wager offer in my quotes (that I graciously provided in post 108).

On the other hand, you have yet to provide any acceptance by me of a counter offer from you.

Why, because there has been no acceptance on my part! The only acceptance was done by you and you are now trying to weasel out of it. DUH!

Trending Idiot, where's the beef?

Now about my counter offer made late yesterday.

Which do you prefer, the dollar figure between $1 and $500 or the 6 month disabling of account offer?

Or both?

You clearly "have the right to choose." Friggin' Libtard!

AIRBORNE!
So you are backing out of your boast that Obama's approval ratings will go back to 60%+ before he leaves office ?????????????

Let us know.
So you are backing out of your boast that Obama's approval ratings will go back to 60%+ before he leaves office ?????????????

Let us know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So you are backing out of your previous acceptance of my wager offer in post #9 of this thread?????????????

Let us know.

Friggin' Welcher and/or Coward!

AIRBORNE
I never accepted that wager; I offered to:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055486028&postcount=12
Again, are you backing away and welching on your assertion that

Obama's approval ratings will top 60% when he leaves office?

Answer the simple question, or STFU.
Again, are you backing away ... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
.. that's his MO ...

.. along with "cherry picking" words and phrases to distort what others say

... to fit is "agenda" at the moment ....

He used to cut and paste from the Chronicle Op-Ed ...

.... now he just fabricates off-thread-topic matters to post.

Anyone would be a fool to be someone who posts shit like this:

"Since I clearly presented my "burden of proof," the burden now rest on your shoulders to prove me wrong and/or present your own proof."

You would never see your winnings, and he would never admit you won.
Munchy offered you and I offered Trendy a (amended) friendly wager and neither of you have responded. Originally Posted by bigtex
I didn't see any "offer" of a wager from anyone ...

.... I saw an attempt to lecture me on legal contracts ... which I thought "presumptuous"!

I go back a reread to see if I detect any "offers" directed at me.
Again, those are negotiations of the specifics of the bet. They don't change the bet.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
If one is still "negotiating" the terms of an agreement, there is no agreement. And you can "upsize" the words in larger type size all you want ... there is still no agreement. That is rather fundamental contract law. There is no contact without agreement on ALL the MATERIAL terms.

And I still don't see any offer of a wager from you to me. I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to cut and paste one ... because it would be time wasted.

This thread is about .... impeachment of Obaminable.

I have already expressed my desire for him not to be impeached. For obvious reasons. I predict he won't be kicked out of office.

But betting on it one way or the other doesn't interest me in the least, particularly with loud mouthed, anonymous, posters who make up their own rules for "winning" and "losing" in discussions and pre-emptively declare themselves to be "winners" regardless of how dumb their responses are or void of any facts.

That would be you and your AIRBORNE buddy, BigTitsLiar.
Need to start a new thread on the bet, and start from scratch.
Need to start a new thread on the bet, and start from scratch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There is no "the bet" ... but I do agree it is .... "off topic" ...

May be a thread on "Bets" ...
"Born in the USMC": Originally Posted by bigtex
You were?

Hope you are not pretending to quote me. If so, you are lying again.

The world is about to discover why never bet with BigTitsLiar.

HairBorne