Petition to unban Alyssa from ECCIE

I thinck I answered it correctly. I want my discount!!!! Originally Posted by boardman
"Were it not for imagination, sir, a man would be as happy in the arms of a chambermaid as a duchess…." Samuel Johnson
"Were it not for imagination, sir, a man would be as happy sitting on a chamberpot as a bidet…." Samuel Johnson Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I fixed your quote.
I fixed your quote. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Wasn't that by Samuel L. Jackson?
  • Trey
  • 07-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Wasn't that by Samuel L. Jackson? Originally Posted by boardman
Lol yeah at the end he said motherfuckers! they both forgot that part
Lol yeah at the end he said motherfuckers! they both forgot that part Originally Posted by trey
...no motherf*ckin chambermaids on the motherf*cking' plane.... happy now...
"Were it not for imagination, sir, a man would be as happy sitting on a chamberpot as a bidet,MuthaFuckers"......Samue l L. Jackson

Pay attention....Geez!!!!
"Were it not for imagination, sir, a man would be as happy sitting on a chamberpot as a bidet,MuthaFuckers"......Samue l L. Jackson

Pay attention....Geez!!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Do chamberpots have blue water... can you use one at an incall...
  • romab
  • 07-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Cut TMFT some slack. You know when he lit up all those candles all Oxygen within 10 miles was sucked in to keep the bonfire going. Hell a couple carloads of old Aggies arrived thinking is was the bonfire tradition starting all over again. R
I fixed your quote. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Uhhhmmm. . .actually you may have gotten it wrong there, DH.

Nerd that I am I went to my bookshelf and pulled off my copy of Boswell's The Life of Johnson, and there on page 258 of Volume 1 the quote appeared as:

"Were it not for imagination, Sir, (said he,) a man would be as happy in arms of a chambermaid as of a duchess."

Not that it really matters. . .just stopped by curious as to which would happen first, the young lady coming off her ban, or the thread going to sleep.

Uhhhmmm. . .actually you may have gotten it wrong there, DH.

Nerd that I am I went to my bookshelf and pulled off my copy of Boswell's The Life of Johnson, and there on page 258 of Volume 1 the quote appeared as:

"Were it not for imagination, Sir, (said he,) a man would be as happy in arms of a chambermaid as of a duchess."

Not that it really matters. . .just stopped by curious as to which would happen first, the young lady coming off her ban, or the thread going to sleep.

Originally Posted by ANONONE
I don't think they were trying to be serious literary critics...
I don't think they were trying to be serious literary critics... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Like I said, I am a nerd--with too much time on my hands--just ignore me.
Like I said, I am a nerd--with too much time on my hands--just ignore me. Originally Posted by ANONONE
There are women on this board who can help you with that problem... the time on your hands... the nerd thing you're pretty much stuck with..
There are women on this board who can help you with that problem... the time on your hands... the nerd thing you're pretty much stuck with.. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Ohh. . .I see plenty of them. . .a bit low on funds at the moment. . .just perusing the boards as I watch the Reds. . .CRAP. . .lose a game that they went into the ninth inning with a six run lead!!!!!!
time to end this one as well.