What's up GeniusMan/ Do you have a scam that lets you get discounts you don't reflect in your reviews?

Innuendo, gossip, threats and more threats. Obviously, whispers, you're alluding to outing someone over something. That just isn't right man. What's your point? You trying to run people off? Mods? Members? Providers? WTF?

People don't always have to be run off but sometimes their true selfs need to see the light of day...... I don't bring anything to the board that hasn't proven to be true....

Providers that email powder room content....

Providers sharing passwords with hobbyists so hobbyists can read powder room...

hobbyists giving passwords to Providers so they can read their reviews and locker room stuff....

That's some of the recent stuff... I assume your fine with that happening?

I'm not...

I think the Mods on ECCIE have been more than fair and tolerant since I've been a member here. Behavior like we're seeing in this thread and a few others online will take our community nowhere but down and land us in the same kind of shithole that we had on the former board which shan't be named.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I also believe that someone paying $50-$100 for a quickie that posts a review instead of a multipop hour long GFE session is a problem...

It seems that ladies that have complained about this behind the scense don't want to come forward.... Then again.... They are getting boosts in their marketing....

Yeah Space... You can close it it you want...
Oh no you don't.

You get questioned, dodge the answers after I even gave you a free way out, and now you want to hide behind the mods you have been pissing off in this thread?

Good luck with that!
"It seems that ladies that have complained about this behind the scense don't want to come forward..."

What makes you think this is going on behind the scenes Whispers?
There is definitely ONE lady who has a complaint against the guy.

I do not dispute that.

There is always somebody who says that have more witnesses, but those witnesses will never come forward. Not even against a hapless non moderating guy like geniusman?

huh?
I personally find it hilarious that Whispers asks for this thread to be locked especially after cpi3000 asked some very good questions. Seems as though Whispers would rather have the thread shut down instead of addressing these questions. Any comment on this Whispers? You usually are pretty good at addressing things but in this instance you seem to be taking the easy way out.
I have only met with GM once when I first was starting out. He never once asked for a discount and NOR was one given, it was an outcall and he paid my outcall fee as well. He was also very respectful of my time. He was treated the same as anyone else and was very respectful. Hell I think I need to write a review on GM, lol.

I also believe that someone paying $50-$100 for a quickie that posts a review instead of a multipop hour long GFE session is a problem...

It seems that ladies that have complained about this behind the scense don't want to come forward.... Then again.... They are getting boosts in their marketing....

Yeah Space... You can close it it you want...
Originally Posted by Whispers
I agree with your first point, Whispers -- I have as big a problem with security leaks as anybody, bigger than most in fact. I have a life outside the hobby, don't parade around in public (not anymore), don't go to GSs and certainly don't put myself, my reputation, business or family at risk by acting a fool.

However, calling people out in a public forum regarding BCD security leaks is, imho, just begging for more of it. Or promoting it.

Regarding the quickie session deal... I believe that's just plain arrogant. Who should be qualified to write a review? Only the guys who can afford to spend multi hours, or who are even interested in it?

I've never booked a car date, quickie or drive by session, but frankly, if that's what a guy needs to scratch his itch, then a review of that experience would be as sincere as a guy who picks up a gal at the laundromat, library, grocery store or strip club and wants to tell the world about what a cocksman he is.

If the gals complain about guys reviewing their blow and go sessions, then they shouldn't offer them. And how do YOU know what they're complaining about "behind the scenes?"

And guys who think this board should be all about exclusivity maybe ought to take a good look at themselves ... and ask, why do you seek the Grail?

Just sayin...

P.S. -- I think we're all breathlessly awaiting the next thread, when you explain the "pink" comment. YOW!
Im calling BULLSHIT on Whispers ( what else is new right?) But if a guy gets a $50.00 -$100.00 Quickie he has every right to post a review on that..There may be others interested in just that..Isnt that what this board is supposed to be about? Exchanging useful info?? IF he has a Full Fledged GFE session (Regardless of How much he Paid ) Then he also has right to Post a Review on that also..2 very different type od sessions and 2 types of info..
It seems that ladies that have complained about this behind the scense don't want to come forward...

What makes you think this is going on behind the scenes Whisphers? Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Who might have leaked THAT info to you Whispers?

If it was you, you might say that would be grounds for punitive action. What's good for the goose is good for the goosed, right?

VERY interesting...It does seem that you are GUILTY of what you profess to be Against...Kind of smells like BS..Seems you need to figure out which sode your own...or is it just your AGENDA your concerned about?

VERY interesting...It does seem that you are GUILTY of what you profess to be Against...Kind of smells like BS..Seems you need to figure out which sode your own...or is it just your AGENDA your concerned about? Originally Posted by Texasquest
Sorry for the thread hijack but I gotta ask Texasquest something. What is YOUR agenda? All you seem to comment on is to debate Whispers. Tell us what you are about....

Sixx
Exchange of Useful info.isnt that what we are supposed to be doing here? And doing so in an Adult Way without Personal attacks and Flaming..and Lynch Mob Mentality...But Seems like some around here are given a free Ride on that...They can call people out and Openly attack and NOTHING is done about it..But then others are Disciplined for lesser offenses..Sound Familiar? And to be Fair Just What are you about?
Sorry for the thread hijack but I gotta ask Texasquest something. What is YOUR agenda? All you seem to comment on is to debate Whispers. Tell us what you are about....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'm curious on this matter as well......CPI3000 and Yssup Rider have credibility here.....and most of us here will listen and think out their questions towards Whispers.....as per you Texasquest, just trying to figure out what's up with your constant attacks towards Whispers? Especially since you all of sudden just show up in the Austin Threads....just why now?

Not taking sides here....but sure seems like you have an agenda .....

Just saying...............
Not true at all..Why when someone points out His Discrepencys ...and Flip Flops is that having an "AGENDA"..Im not attacking him just pointing out where he contradicts himself..Does that constitute an Agenda?
Seems like its against the "RULES: here to not agree with certain people..Since When is their "OPINION" the written Gospel..WHy is it wrong to have a different View ? Isnt ith the Goal here to exchange info and opinions?