MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

Sugarbabie, I totally disagree. Although I don't O 100% of the time, I would say its probably about 80% of the time, and when I O, there is absolutely NO doubt that its genuine. Hell I can't fake it because once a guy sees me having a real O, there is no way I can fake it. The difference would be too obvious lol

Every woman is different, some orgasm easily, but some women really need a lot of time to reach a real orgasm and I don't disagree that faked orgasms are common.
Well, apparently I'm one of the smart mouths so allow me to respond...

Who said the review site had to be HERE? You can get free versions of software to run your own forum, a domain name from godaddy, and server space for a few bucks a month and your golden. Now there's YOUR get rich idea, run with it girl!

Apparently you missed the point, though, since you didn't answer the questions I posed.

Where are the sites where restaurants review their diners? There's a reason they don't exist. You can refuse service to anyone but it's a competitive market and there are plenty of ladies on this board that know me, know I'm a gentleman, and will be happy to see me so I'm going to continue to vote with my money and see the ladies I want to see.

I am the customer. You are the service provider, no different than if you were cleaning my house or working on my car. You provide good service and I'll come back and tell my friends you did a good job. You provide bad service and you won't see any more of my money and I'll tell my friends to proceed with caution.

My money, My rules. Basic business concept.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack
i am a smart mouth bitch to. I love to make everyone all upset and in a frenzy ...( U GUYS ARE SO EASY). I mean its like the 1960's in here!!! Lets just let people have an opinion! I Am just sayn what I want . Simply say U dont Like it and why and thats that. Thats WHAT i do. I tell it how I see it, but I dont linger and I dont CARE what people say its just a statement geezzz THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL AND so what u want me to do Yelp my clients??
Just sayn most female O's are FAKED... A real O a real real FULL FLEDGE O is most generally an emotional response. Just sayn... But I guess Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc
Nikki...id love to see if I can help achieve that real OOOOOOOHHH!
oh bull shit, he just wants a submissive woman. and you obviously need a man to keep you under control!
oh and one that just lays there Originally Posted by rharley

BESIDES!!!! you control everything cuz you have the pussy! remember? if not, scroll up! or call up sg on the phone and have her explain it to ya!
You obviously don't know anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=352534

Are you fucking kidding me? You referred some freak to me who wants to practically rape some chick while she pretends to sleep and can't say no?

Dude, you really are screwed up in the head.

I got another two words for you........fuck off.

You really are sick.....DD was right. Originally Posted by MsElena
oh and ps. how the hell do you rape someone who you're paying to lay there and do nothing while he follows preplanned script that you approved???? now quit stretching everything to try and create drama!!!! good grief... it must be all the corn you eat in nebraska
In Chat, Block is your friend!
In the Threads, Ignore is your friend!

Hot Damn No More Troll!
oh bull shit, he just wants a submissive woman. and you obviously need a man to keep you under control!
oh and one that just lays there Originally Posted by rharley
Oh....Mah...GAWD. dude you REALLY don't know when to stop digging.
In Chat, Block is your friend!

In the Threads, Ignore is your friend!

Hot Damn No More Troll!
Originally Posted by ElumEno
  • Modda
  • 12-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Also, when gentlemen post a negative review of a lady I STRONGLY and consistently recommend they PM, Email, call or text the lady and work out their dissatisfaction. Originally Posted by FireSerpent

To certain extent I don't agree with you on this (expressing my 2C), if the provider doesn't provide the services as per 'her' rules or 'per agreed expectations' why should I PM and express my dissatisfaction with her (either if I have the intention of seeing her again or not)? If I do so (not posting the experience and negotiating/blah blah..) what is the purpose of 'reviews' thread here?
To certain extent I don't agree with you on this (expressing my 2C), if the provider doesn't provide the services as per 'her' rules or 'per agreed expectations' why should I PM and express my dissatisfaction with her (either if I have the intention of seeing her again or not)? If I do so (not posting the experience and negotiating/blah blah..) what is the purpose of 'reviews' thread here? Originally Posted by modda
You might be surprised on the outcome if you give the girls a chance. I mentioned to a girl that I was a little disappointed with our visit, but that I understood the reason. She offered me some extra time the next time we met. Obviously if she is completely terrible a simple pm might not work. But, if there is only an issue or two that you think would be fixed it is worth a shot.
  • Modda
  • 12-29-2011, 09:53 PM
You might be surprised on the outcome if you give the girls a chance. I mentioned to a girl that I was a little disappointed with our visit, but that I understood the reason. She offered me some extra time the next time we met. Obviously if she is completely terrible a simple pm might not work. But, if there is only an issue or two that you think would be fixed it is worth a shot. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Yea..small minor things can be sorted out and most of the times guys don't post (?) such things, I was (sorry I was not clear in my previous message) talking about major set backs.
thanks ryan, i'm gonna try that
hey sg, our last time together wasn't quite up to par, so how about a freebie?
BD,

You can go and edit your posts for up to 4 hours I believe. Go edit damnit and add my name to more of your list. I got one lousy mention. wtf man?

rharley.....I don't care if you had the longest tongue known to mankind or offered me a million bucks. I still wouldn't do you......even with Susan Boyle's pussy I wouldn't do you.

And my name is Ms. Elena you twit. Originally Posted by MsElena
How much of that Moscato have you had Darlin??
Damm, go out and do some work today and come back to this monster thread. I can see wisdom in most everything posted except of course rharleys..I agree with both opinions to some degree. It's all grey really imo but I am reminded of a philosphy someone told me long ago: "Women control all the Pussy and half the money." Puts it in a bit more of black & white perspective..at least for me.