Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

You are a incredible asshole. A tranny wouldn't see you. Because you just sling insults. I would suggest you actually get a life you vile, piece of shit.

Biggie Rat, too stupid to know Originally Posted by bambino

Other than making a complete ass of yourself on this board, and sitting around catching and eating fly's you have no life. Must be another in bred. Your folks brother and sister?
No, he and his "wife" are!

That might be the funniest shit I've heard in a long time!

the Pissburgh Pissant is cracking me up!
Squeak Rider, glad you came out of the closet and posted pics of your blow up doll boyfriends.... Oboyboi will be proud of you. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
yup...
Whiffy and Bambi are married?
Whiffy and Bambi are married? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, but you're a rat,
Chimpy drinking the kool-aid from the biggen... yikes

Bam my bino and whiffy a perfect pair got a accumulative IQ of 29 max. One slings shit and the other cartoons .
Chimpy drinking the kool-aid from the biggen... yikes

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Chimpster, Chimpster, Chimpster, ......
Wipe the cum off your chin Whiffy..
Wipe the cum off your chin Whiffy.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
OK, I wiped her cum of my chin... NOW Chimpy drink some Okool-aid...LOL

Fucking retard.
He is battling In Bred Hank for the dumbest mother fucker on the board award.
He is battling In Bred Hank for the dumbest mother fucker on the board award. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No way, your the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on these boards, and believe me, that's sayin something. Even Ysswipe and CBZero have to hold your PeePee on trips to Pgh. But they like it.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 08:29 AM
No way, your the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on these boards, and believe me, that's sayin something. Even Ysswipe and CBZero have to hold your PeePee on trips to Pgh. But they like it. Originally Posted by bambino
you're a pussy.
No way, your the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on these boards, and believe me, that's sayin something. Even Ysswipe and CBZero have to hold your PeePee on trips to Pgh. But they like it. Originally Posted by bambino

And tell me you simple minded fuck just when did you see me? Your done...