Leon Panetta: Obama has ‘lost his way,’

Their "problem" is some embraced HIM early on and continued until it was really too late to disown him. They have been branded.

Just like some posters on here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, I am sure it's embarrassing. But it's time we called a spade a spade. Obama has simply not been an effective president. He has shunted the constitution, undermined congress, abused his executive powers and has put Americans at risk. Obama should have been impeached a long time ago, now it's probably to late the damage has already been done, and Democrats are now eating crow.

Jim
Thanks for posting the pic of you bobbing for dick,however I didn't know you were black. Explains a lot, keep on bobbing no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
6 days since post # 69, and no explanation of yourself or apology for your obviously racist post....
But it's time we called a spade a spade. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No slur intended, I am sure.
6 days since post # 69, and no explanation of yourself or apology for your obviously racist post.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Keep on holding your breath dick nose. If you are unable to figure it out just take some Maalox seems to be eating you up. LOL
No slur intended, I am sure. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hahaha............ No, no slur intended.

Jim