thanks to everyone who had me on their list

hope to meet you all very soon

happy new year
Jules
Reese
Brookecumsalot
Spikebaby
Reese, Reagan of Ft. Worth, Shea, Dannie (if she will come out and play), Tara
Safire, I am flattered and I think you are ridiculously hot!!

DickemDown..Thanks and I really kind of dig the handle! Bring it on!

Ida...Where have you been all my life?

GDLMAN, thank you, I will be waiting
Finally I am under Reese...now just need to see her in person...my 2011 resolution!!!
Sexyjade, Ms. Foster, Fawn, Max, Jaleh, Lynsdey Laye, Heavenly haden, Tara evans, Tabitha bleu, Jules, sexyemily4u, thats a good start I think.
Who can overlook placement on a "to do" list these lovely, over 40, classy, fun ladies?:

Victoria Westin*
Hailey Sinclair
Meryl
GingerB
McKee4u
Lacy Lynn
topshelf tess
Fawn
vnurse
Honey Rose
Elizabeth Whispers
EasternBlonde
Lesa Tyler

* No particular order in preference. And....on the "to do" list even if "done" before!

If you are over 40 and should be on my "to do" list, please PM me. Thanks! Originally Posted by southerngentleman
Thank you SG! I'm flattered to be on your list. Let's make it one of your "new year's resolutions"
  • fawn
  • 01-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Looking over the other lists, I'm just amazed. I've gotta hand it to you guys (and gals) at being able to have a list. I keep trying and my "list" ends up looking like a darned star burst.
Every time I think I can make it look like a list, I see another post by a lovely lady that wasn't even part of the star burst pattern.

I guess staples of every conglomeration that are as of yet unseen would include:

Fawn
Lana
Reese
Meg
Lisa
Brook(i)e
Ivy Chick (... yeah.... re-retirement )

Much past that and it gets outta control. But at least it's a list. Originally Posted by CenterLock
I love it when you use those big words...it turns me on...

To-do list
1. Reese Foster
2. Shea Veile
3. Devyn
4. Alyssa Nicole
5. Kelly TNT
6. Delanie Smith
7. Traci Brooks
8. Syreia Pink
9. Fawn
10. Ashley Apple

Re-do list
1. Lexy Laye-over and over again!!
2. Spikebaby
3. Cameron0908
4. Malahyia
5. Katie Foxx
6. Heather Winston
7. Jaleh
8. Hailey Sinclair
9. Hayden Hightower
10. Gennifer Paige Originally Posted by jaytee3
Well honey what are you waiting on... lol

Sexyjade, Ms. Foster, Fawn, Max, Jaleh, Lynsdey Laye, Heavenly haden, Tara evans, Tabitha bleu, Jules, sexyemily4u, thats a good start I think. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Lilsmurf, we really need to make this a thing of the past so you can put me on your re-do list.....

You guys really know how to make a lady feel special...
REESE
REESE
REESE
REESE
MISS FOSTER FOR SURE!!!!!!!
dallas rain new orleans
sonya playmate san antonio
tara evans dallas

if i could have 1 id be in heaven
if i could have 2 id have eternal peace
if i could have all 3 i would provide world peace

i dream of these women everyday
Thank you to everybody that has said my name. Yall are the best.
No real order cept the first

Michelle Snow
Vanessa Price(again)
Marvelous Mizzani
Brooke Cumsalot
Angel Knight
Knockoutdiva(double with Vanessa)

Theres obviously more but as another poster said then it would get out of control
It isn't just Guys who 'have to do something ; or wish to next'... But I haven't seen a 'todo' list entry from one of US.. other than thanx and yada's...

So... my TO DO list is ANY GUY ON HERE WHO REVIEWS ... so I can improve my ratio.. and put a face to a name.

On a Scale of on to Ten.. I don't rate my experiences.. where YOU are concerned. I rate them on how I perform.. ; or truthfully on how little or much I screw up , ramble, or fall apart. That's like 10, 5, and 1. lol

I'd list them by name.. but those vocal, literary submissionairies.... are on my out of control list.

smoo
chess.

Ze
Ze
Ze
Ze
Ze