The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

No one gave a shit that Bill got a blowjob from a chubby jewish intern, that's why he got re-elected. No one gives a shit that Hillary used her personal email the same way Colin Powell did. Originally Posted by southtown4488
What people are interested in is that She, as head of the State Department, deliberately chose to have a minimum security detail in one of the most volatile places to Americans, resulting in the death of our Ambassador and four Marines.

This was all done under the guise that a fully armed Marine Contingency would offend the Muslims.

There were E-mails pertaining to all of this. That is what Hillary does not want the American Electorate to see.
What people are interested in is that She, as head of the State Department, deliberately chose to have a minimum security detail in one of the most volatile places to Americans, resulting in the death of our Ambassador and four Marines.

This was all done under the guise that a fully armed Marine Contingency would offend the Muslims.

There were E-mails pertaining to all of this. That is what Hillary does not want the American Electorate to see. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What do you hope to find that we don't already know? An email where she laughs about it? We already know it was a mistake. What else is there?

There were E-mails pertaining to all of this. That is what Hillary does not want the American Electorate to see. Originally Posted by Jackie S
so now its not so much about emails as it is about the bengazi attack? nice pivot. . . now pivot to this. Democrats wanted an increase in funding that would have provided more security at US embassies. . .republicans opposed and defeated these efforts. But don't let the facts get in the way of ur blind hatred for the Clintons.
Not what I said, if u don't vote for her based on policy then so be it. . . but if the main reason is because she did the same thing colin powell did then that's not a stable way of thinking (unless you were equally outraged by what colin powell did, which I sincerely doubt). This is a BS story, its fake outrage. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Cite where the fuck Colin Power ever stored classified U.S. information on a fuckin' server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, suckclown!

so now its not so much about emails as it is about the bengazi attack? nice pivot. . . now pivot to this. Democrats wanted an increase in funding that would have provided more security at US embassies. . .republicans opposed and defeated these efforts. But don't let the facts get in the way of ur blind hatred for the Clintons. Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's another bullshit lie, suckclown, because it's a well established fact that Hildabeast sent Stevens there to spend remaining EOY funds to create a permanent constituent post before the new fiscal year began on 1 October; wiping away the surplus funds, suckclown.

“According to Stevens, Secretary Hildabeast wanted Benghazi converted into a permanent constituent post,” Gregory Hicks testified....

“Timing for this decision [to visit the region on Sept. 11] was important. Chris [Stevens] needed to report before Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year, on the … political and security environment in Benghazi.”

“I did tell the Accountability Review Board that Secretary Hildabeast wanted the post made permanent.”

(The Hill)
“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss [Charlene] Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.). “You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

No, sir,” said Lamb [the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security].

Later, Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Texas, asked, "So there’s not a budget problem. It’s not you all don’t have the money to do this?"

"Sir, it’s a volatile situation. We will move assets to cover that," Lamb said.

More of the same on May 8, 2013. Responding to a Democratic member who pointed to embassy security spending in recent GOP House budgets, committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., prodded Eric Nordstrom, former regional security officer in Libya, about Lamb’s previous testimony.

Issa said, "Mr. Nordstrom, you were on that panel. Do you remember what she (Lamb) said?"

"Yes, she said that resources was not an issue," Nordstrom said. "And I think I would also point to the (Accountability Review Board) report, if I'm not mistaken, that they talked to our chief financial officer with (Diplomatic Security), who also said that resources were not an issue."

(PolitiFact)
No one gave a shit that Bill got a blowjob from a chubby jewish intern, that's why he got re-elected. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I believe, if I recall correctly, Bill the Predator was already "re-elected" when the "public" (who vote) learned about his feast on yet more prey.

"News of the scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, on the Drudge Report,[19]" .. Part of his outrageous, insensitive addiction was inviting the target of his affections to post-inaugural festivities.

You don't like chubby women .... or is it just chubby jewish women ..

or is it chubby interns ... or is it just jews?
I believe, if I recall correctly, Originally Posted by LexusLover
"I believe, if I recall correctly," LLIdiot has been duckin' and dodgin' answering a simple question for the past several months.

Question: Knowing then what we know now, would you "still" support the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

LLIdiot, a simple "yes" or "no" will do!

As for me, my answer is "still" NO.
Cite where the fuck Colin Power ever stored classified U.S. information on a fuckin' server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, suckclown!

That's another bullshit lie, suckclown, because it's a well established fact that Hildabeast sent Stevens there to spend remaining EOY funds to create a permanent constituent post before the new fiscal year began on 1 October; wiping away the surplus funds, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
u forgot to take ur Adderall today.
What do you hope to find that we don't already know? An email where she laughs about it? We already know it was a mistake. What else is there? Originally Posted by WombRaider
" What else is there "? Sounds a lot like what the object of your affections, Shrillary, said with " What difference does it make " !!!! Way to stick with your lying sleazy liberal leader their woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker !! Pobrecita puta lambiachi !!!
so now its not so much about emails as it is about the bengazi attack? nice pivot. . . now pivot to this. Democrats wanted an increase in funding that would have provided more security at US embassies. . .republicans opposed and defeated these efforts. But don't let the facts get in the way of ur blind hatred for the Clintons. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Another lie that was debunked during the hearings. Charlene Lamb said that funding was not a problem. They had the money. It was not authorized by the SOS.
I believe, if I recall correctly, Bill the Predator was already "re-elected" when the "public" (who vote) learned about his feast on yet more prey.

"News of the scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, on the Drudge Report,[19]" .. Part of his outrageous, insensitive addiction was inviting the target of his affections to post-inaugural festivities.

You don't like chubby women .... or is it just chubby jewish women ..

or is it chubby interns ... or is it just jews? Originally Posted by LexusLover
ur correct about the timeline.
I do dig chubby chicks and I thought Lewenski was appealing in a closet slut kinda way.

You are speculating at best. Why are they digging into old emails if that was the case. They came up empty handed so they are desperate now? There would not be anything in her old emails that would tie in to that.
Another lie that was debunked during the hearings. Charlene Lamb said that funding was not a problem. They had the money. It was not authorized by the SOS. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Funding was not a problem? how do u thing security is provided? through vouchers?
it costs money to provide security, Democrats requested more funds to provide more security, Republicans said no. These are inconvenient facts for Republicans.
Funding was not a problem? how do u thing security is provided? through vouchers?
it costs money to provide security, Democrats requested more funds to provide more security, Republicans said no. These are inconvenient facts for Republicans. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Your reading comprehension is like most liberals. You ignore information that refutes your claims or you do like the media and cheery pick information to fit your talking points. I.B. showed you in an a earlier post ( and cited the sources ! ) that funding WAS NOT a problem for the mission at Benghazi. It even sites a member of Shrillary's management answering direct questions from congressmen and saying that it WASN'T a problem. Has banging all those cetaceans worn you out to the point that you can't think or read anymore ? Have they been sitting on your pimply face and cutting off your air for too long ? !!!
" What else is there "? Sounds a lot like what the object of your affections, Shrillary, said with " What difference does it make " !!!! Way to stick with your lying sleazy liberal leader their woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker !! Pobrecita puta lambiachi !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You didn't answer the question, because you don't have an answer, do you? What else is there to learn?
Your reading comprehension is like most liberals. You ignore information that refutes your claims or you do like the media and cheery pick information to fit your talking points. I.B. showed you in an a earlier post ( and cited the sources ! ) that funding WAS NOT a problem for the mission at Benghazi. It even sites a member of Shrillary's management answering direct questions from congressmen and saying that it WASN'T a problem. Has banging all those cetaceans worn you out to the point that you can't think or read anymore ? Have they been sitting on your pimply face and cutting off your air for too long ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...uss/705319958/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/politi...ity/index.html