Prostitution sting in Frisco results in arrests of over 46 men

Lol. That’s the funniest tweet I’ve read in awhile. I read through some of the replies and there are folks who say they have followed up and it’s real, but I still don’t believe it. Originally Posted by TinMan
The scam part is that they are not victims.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/20...an-640x480.jpg
It’s a bit ridiculous. In what way is busting Johns going to stop the trafficking if it is happening. Texas has some absurd laws.
It’s a bit ridiculous. In what way is busting Johns going to stop the trafficking if it is happening. Texas has some absurd laws. Originally Posted by Apitt12
Well, the idea is, if johns don't buy the product, then it goes elsewhere or quits.
Yet ain’t it ironic that the same self-righteous SOBs in Austin, are all up in arms about any type of govt. regulation/infringement of their “rights”, except wherein it is deemed to be politically advantageous for them to not be? Just sayin….
I'm wondering what all these guys who love cip are going to do once they make birth control illegal
I'm wondering what all these guys who love cip are going to do once they make birth control illegal Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
Probably get snipped if aren’t already
Probably get snipped if aren’t already Originally Posted by Bryan5878
Unless that gets outlawed too...
I'm wondering what all these guys who love cip are going to do once they make birth control illegal Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
They could do what was done in the 1950's the rhythem and time method. A woman's cycle is about once every 28 days (give or take a day or two). Some ladies are irregular, so it's not a perfect system. If there is no more "Plan B" what are you going to do?
They could do what was done in the 1950's the rhythem and time method. A woman's cycle is about once every 28 days (give or take a day or two). Some ladies are irregular, so it's not a perfect system. If there is no more "Plan B" what are you going to do? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Or... We can change the laws
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2023, 11:41 PM
Nobody pays attention to the laws, pussy is still getting sold daily.. Only the scary cats get affected by these laws
Nobody pays attention to the laws, pussy is still getting sold daily.. Only the scary cats get affected by these laws Originally Posted by BLM69
sounds like a bunch of Jews fighting over bagels in this thread.
Unless that gets outlawed too... Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
They would never outlaw a man's rights. This is about controlling women not abortion/birth control.