Its 7:30 so

NYS needs a Electoral College
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Good one.
Here's Tucker absolutely annihilating Mike Braun, another capitulating republican vagina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfa0WQFm9A

Remember this scumbag is a United States Senator and that these pieces of shit in congress enjoy absolute immunity.

This she-man Mike Braun is a useless pussy doing irreparable damage to the people he pretends to represent.

Unlike Sean Hannity, the shill, Tucker stands by what he says and puts an imperial ass whipping on Braun.

An utterly classic performance by a true American hero.

Respect.
Work towards your goals 24/7 & 365, achieving greatness one day at a time. Pray for it then go work for it, the world belongs to the “doers” Whew
White power! White power! Originally Posted by Doove
The hate I see is libtards burning cities
I dont seem to recall tea party protests looking like that
even though the liberal media wanted to make them look evil
If there is hate in this country, it isnt Trump
Control your side, would be a good start.
Just love them peaceful protest goin on lmao
  • Doove
  • 06-30-2020, 04:28 PM
Why do you seem perpetually miserable and angry Doove?
Your return to the forum was celebrated by a some of the longtime members. But since you've been back, most of your posts end up in long drawn out arguments with other members rehashing shit from the past. I like a good argument myself, but these seem more personal and nasty than the usual flaming.
Why bother? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Maybe i just don't like you people very much. Ever think of that?

Here's a tip. It doesn't sound "miserable and angry" when it's directed at the other side. Case in point:

The hate I see is libtards burning cities Originally Posted by lilylivered
"Libtards are hateful" is right up there with "your an idiot" in self-owning irony.

Here's a tip. It doesn't sound "miserable and angry" when it's directed at the other side. Case in point:

"Libtards are hateful" is right up there with "your an idiot" in self-owning irony. Originally Posted by Doove
Open your eyes, dont be hateful and ignorant
That statue could use a dirty Santa suit to spruce it up whew

"Libtards are hateful" is right up there with "your an idiot" in self-owning irony. Originally Posted by Doove

It's quite obvious that you don't like "us people" very much. In general, I'm not too fond of liberals, but I do have some liberal friends that I like. so it's more complicated for me, but I understand your point.
Thanks.
  • Doove
  • 06-30-2020, 06:27 PM
The hate I see is libtards burning cities Originally Posted by lilylivered
Open your eyes, dont be hateful and ignorant Originally Posted by lilylivered

You just can't help yourself, can ya?
7:30 was a tremendous time to be an American. A huge V shaped recovery for a forward looking and beautiful economy whew
Keep compounding build something wonderful you can leave to your children, teach them the importance of planning for the future. True power has no limits has no boundaries... Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
To leave to your children or to give to trump?

Don't forget trump can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. AG barr agrees that trump is 100% totally above the law. There is no law that applies to trump while he is in office. And according to barr anything he does while in office is legal and therefore he can't be charged for any crimes when he leaves office.

What's to stop trump from taking (not stealing) a few billion from as many stock portfolios, 401k's, retirement accounts, savings accounts, etc before he leaves office? Maybe he'll want to raid 25, 50, 100, 200 billion. He's allowed to! Just ask him. If you don't believe trump ask barr if he can do that.

How about that half a trillion that Treasury Secretary mnuchin DOES NOT HAVE TO account for??? trump keeps firing the watchdogs (Inspector Generals). How much of our money is this administration siphoning away from the treasury??

trump steals money. He enters contracts to build a building. Then he short changes the contractors by not paying the "bill" in full. His lawyers grind out the lawsuits in court for years until the contractor just gives up.

"People say" that lots of builders/contractors want to do business with trump. ONCE!
Hold on... your tinfoil hat must have fallen off....
Hold on... your tinfoil hat must have fallen off.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

It's a papier-mâché hat, thank you very much!
"Whew" no rain in the forecast

I laughed when they said they would kill those people's dog.
. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
where is PETA on all this?

are they racist or going to go along the way of the METOO movement after sleepy joe turned them into hypocrites?