Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Wow, i won a prize! Do i get a trophy? Oh by the way the pool that people been swimming in was a used cover from Godzilla....i shudder to think who he hooked up with.....anyway. I am not worthy to share the stage with hardhat. Ok cant wait till the next year!
We all fail and that's why it's best to stick with the nuts and bolts of the hobby. All the other stuff is a waste of time. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Speak for yourself.
also, congratulations are in order!

ALL attendees luvs them some Godzilla!
Godzilla really took one for the team, without him test driving that unmentionable substance, the festival could have gotten way out of hand and turned into just another "Burning Man" party.

"I will admit sometimes I forget to check out the ads. ha! it's like oh yeah, wait a minute. be back in a few. also, it's just not always quite as easy as pick who you want and go for it. at least it's been seeming that way." Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Ya'll are still checking ads?
I've got ladies sending me PMs wanting appointments, ya'll must be doing something wrong. I just finished an EPIC 2hr session, today was off the chain. Love/Lust was definitely in the air. Must have been the rainy weather...
there you have it folks! confirmed and straight from the top performer herself!

also, congratulations are in order!

very good point! I did forget to bestow an honorary award for tweaking the festival title into it's current state. I still need to register it!

you'll have an open invitation to be future festival staff and be among its promoters.

and Godzilla was an awesome touch! this attendee luvs him some Godzilla!

not that I care for you're usual rudeness (and yes there are many here more rude) I have to agree with you to a degree here. I don't see why anyone shouldn't be able to enjoy the forums but I will admit sometimes I forget to check out the ads. ha! it's like oh yeah, wait a minute. be back in a few. also, it's just not always quite as easy as pick who you want and go for it. at least it's been seeming that way. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Speak for yourself. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
There is no need to develop a big head Texas style because there are plenty of sharp folks out there to pop that fantasy of yours. I speak common sense and of practicality.
We all fail and that's why it's best to stick with the nuts and bolts of the hobby. All the other stuff is a waste of time. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
We all know you stick to nutts and know how easy it is not to choke on dick... Your gifs are a waste of time..

why do you always wait till someone is banned to talk shit about them? stunted nutt syndrome at its finest...
Wow, i won a prize! Do i get a trophy? Oh by the way the pool that people been swimming in was a used cover from Godzilla....i shudder to think who he hooked up with.....anyway. I am not worthy to share the stage with hardhat. Ok cant wait till the next year! Originally Posted by kinkyorca
"Wisdom is
the booby prize
given when you've been
unwise
."
Piet Hein
(as in don't out Godzilla's bad habits! ha! jokin with ya)

here ya go

(I'm sure there is better booby prizes here somewhere)
There is no need to develop a big head Texas style because there are plenty of sharp folks out there to pop that fantasy of yours. I speak common sense and of practicality. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
You need to take your own advice & you don't speak common sense bahaha thats funny
Ya'll are still checking ads?
I've got ladies sending me PMs wanting appointments, ya'll must be doing something wrong. I just finished an EPIC 2hr session, today was off the chain. Love/Lust was definitely in the air. Must have been the rainy weather... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
ha! of course I check them to see who might be visiting or some crazy ass special might be up for grabs.

I've gotten the text's but I like to spread my wings! and meet different girls to. never know who you're missing out on meeting. sure some are gonna be a miss. that makes the good ones you meet and click with that much better. and damn! you lucky bastard! ha! I do like the rain myself, just my latest interest I don't know what's up.

edit:
correction and addition

There is no need to develop a big head Texas style because there are plenty of sharp folks out there to pop that fantasy of yours. I speak common sense and of practicality. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
You need to take your own advice & you don't speak common sense bahaha thats funny Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'ma have to go with the top performer here. I'm not sure what sense that makes in regards to the quote of my post.
We all know you stick to nutts and know how easy it is not to choke on dick... Your gifs are a waste of time.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Oh brother, here she goes again. Need attention now? Feeling like crap today because of the rain? You said the choking dick bit a few times over in your previous posts. Will you get some new material, ok? My gifs pertain directly to my posts or the posts of others and they are quite funny or I try to keep them funny in order to lighten up the mood here. Get a drinkie or something or maybe don't because perhaps you had too many today or from the night before. Shakes his head.

You need to take your own advice & you don't speak common sense bahaha thats funny Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

You don't really speak in any "sense."

Oh brother, here she goes again. Need attention now? Feeling like crap today because of the rain? You said the choking dick bit a few times over in your previous posts. Will you get some new material, ok? My gifs pertain directly to my posts or the posts of others and they are quite funny or I try to keep them funny in order to lighten up the mood here. Get a drinkie or something or maybe don't because perhaps you had too many today or from the night before. Shakes his head.

Originally Posted by FrenchToast
You don't really speak in any "sense."

Originally Posted by FrenchToast
That's what you call this? Common sense? Okkkk... spoken like the sharpest tool in the shed. Emphasis on tool.
That's what you call this? Common sense? Okkkk... spoken like the sharpest tool in the shed. Emphasis on tool. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

My tool is sharp enough to penetrate you, Sweetie.

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino
Sonya (still banned)
freakalicious (still banned)

* numbers indicate number of times banned

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total.

Hardhat feel free to add yourself if your ban was this year. ha!
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Ban count is wrong, DM and Alyssa both been banned more than once this year.
We all know you stick to nutts and know how easy it is not to choke on dick... Your gifs are a waste of time..

why do you always wait till someone is banned to talk shit about them? stunted nutt syndrome at its finest... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I love the last minute edit, Sweetie. Why do you repeat the same questions or repeat the same statements from many posts ago? I suppose it reflects your remedial education.

French Toast you're such a charmer.