Whatever happened to _______???????

Her incall was one of the best I have ever been to. She may still be utr.
Sorry, I was talking about Joyce with the huge clit Originally Posted by pillowlips
Her incall was one of the best I have ever been to. She may still be utr. Originally Posted by pillowlips
One and the same.

Still has a website.

http://www.privateplaymatejoyce.com/
Crackpot posts yes - I remember the bar the door posts Joyce made AND I actually witnessed it at Joyce's place. That was 12 plus years ago wow

WOW Originally Posted by Johnnyringo
When the black helicopters are circling, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
Anybody know what happened to BP Lizzy? The one based out of buffalo.
Calaya
riverside sara haha
  • maker
  • 10-30-2016, 12:17 AM
Someone asked earlier about Crystalicious. I could be wrong, but I believe Crystalicious has been "crystalized", and now just goes by Crystal, located in the Roc...and who will leave both your big head and little head spinning wildly...
Someone asked earlier about Crystalicious. I could be wrong, but I believe Crystalicious has been "crystalized", and now just goes by Crystal, located in the Roc...and who will leave both your big head and little head spinning wildly... Originally Posted by maker
No 2 different girls. Crystalized (Crystal) does have a real nice place though, always neat as a pin! BD
The now (I guess) retired Kalia had an absolutly gorgeous place in Macedon. BD