Red Sash Series.....

And i thought she was showing us what PPE looks like.
PPE, I'm noticing a disturbing trend in your pictures.

Each girl apparently has a bottom that is neither freshly spanked nor it would appear plugged! How can you pass up such wonderful options on such viable canvases? Originally Posted by Krunkman
There may be some delightful pictures of that on my hard drive as well
PPE

Not sure if the RS is just for ladies or can gents qualify for the Sash treatment? All I know is while standing before a lovely lady(that you know quite well) with my hands securied behind me, nipple clamps attached, cloths pins hanging off my cock, she approached me and started flogging me. She turned me around and said I did not qualify for the sash. I was truly disappointed.

Maybe I will do better next time.
SS,

We will have to talk about the Sash being used on gentlemen. May have another made for that purpose, thinking a black or Purple one...

I know you had a great time and glad you were able to make use of some of my equipment for it. Your next request could be granted, get with the afore mentioned lady, and we shall see.

To that "End" I will post her Red Sash shots

And for the person (Krunkman) that pointed out that there was little red ass in the RedSash, these are for you....

Hey PPE....Can't tie as good as you YET but will get there. This shows up blue but is actually purple.

Hey PPE, I have the same TV stand!!! Ikea circa 2003!!
wooohoooooo cool!!!!!!!
  • Jaleh
  • 03-26-2011, 09:05 AM
I finally got RED SASHED!!!

Waiting for my pics PPE love
Will post them today Baby, got real busy and forgot.... Sorry!

New Sashes are on their way, if you are interested in ordering one, we are doing custom to order with 4 corner ties for $75... Let me know.

PPE
PPE---you are THE MAN!!!!!
I am a lucky man, that is for sure..... When you coming to the Kink Kondo Dallas?

Sash On!!

PPE
lol--{next month babe}

You are the "official man slut of Dallas"...lol...all we all luv ya!!!!!!!!
Can i? Can i? now im very much interested after seeing all of the nice pictures

When i am back in Dallas
Ruby,

It would be my honor....

Lemme know!

PPE
plz..plz..post the pics of Ruby!!