Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

here are some FACTS i have learned...

i have a very slender and thick body where it is needed... i'm a ideal body type for MANY people... because of that i get buisness, i don't have to do much marketing gimmicks, because it's easy

i'm 5'7", american natural red-haired girl... with a tight butt and a 32d chest... with a 9.6 percent BMI! so yes, i call you fat because you ARE! not because of what i see but because of what i know about the human body, and compaired to me you do have to work HARDER to get the same clients... I.E photoshop, camera angles, 3rd person shoots.

I have taken some of the MOST unattractive photo's in the last 3 years and i still succeeded, because i am simple, i do use make-up, i don't need to keep fully tidy, hell i can workout and have sex with someone... and still make them have more fun then most people who pay hundreds of dollars trying to "get pretty"

Fact is i'm beautiful, i know it you know it. I am done being a provider, but i may still hobby. I just won't charge for it. Then people can bitch as much as they want but i'll just throw their happy ass out and keep on with my day. Didn't have a problem doing it in the past when i was making 280 an hour for it. Originally Posted by !VI!
You go girl!

This is why I am !VI!'s #1 fan. She knows it, and tells it like it is.
  • !VI!
  • 02-08-2016, 09:11 AM
!VI! just give them a chance, this will all blow over in a few weeks then you can start up your business again and start getting reviews again and stuff.

Things will go back to the way they were prior to the tragic events of January 24th. I still have hope that most of them will forgive you for what happened.

Forg!VI!e (Forgive) Originally Posted by SteveOTX

i do not seek forgiveness... i just wanted to clear all the air i had...

i get pregnant twice in my life, once in college and once in late 2014... but that doesn't matter because because it would be none of any of you guys business. Unless i become a threat to ECCIE, and lets face the facts i'm not... i don't actually matter here. I'm just a hot girl with a tight pussy... because i workout... SIMPLE as that...

pregnancy is a medical speculation ijs...
  • !VI!
  • 02-08-2016, 09:17 AM
You started this whole mess, and now you don't like what your hearing and decide to be a little tattle tale. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
nope that's not the issue, the fact is i'm getting points for defending myself against stupidity!

This is exactly what i mean, for an adult you took the comment THE WRONG way... there is no excuse why all of you are acting younger then me... i could care less what you have to say, just don't be rude and stay on topic... that is literally the purpose of this board is it not? talk about things that matter, and find pussy/dick? maybe i have been using it wrong
I believe I was one of the few that had your best interest at heart. And genuine concern. Ijs
  • !VI!
  • 02-08-2016, 09:41 AM
I believe I was one of the few that had your best interest at heart. And genuine concern. Ijs Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

and i do appreciate it, the comment last comment was harder to decipher
  • only1
  • 02-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Fuck It ! Just everyone rtm each other and let Eccie judges sort it out.
Give the mods a break. They do this for free. Nobody likes a whiney bitch that runs face first into highspeed traffic. Especially if you're the one who has to clean up the blood and don't get paid for it.
Im confused as to the topic of this thread. Why would someone sue you?
Im confused as to the topic of this thread. Why would someone sue you? Originally Posted by corona
For taking her pussy and ass with her to the Oklahoma border! Now I have to drive 3 hours to poke her ass.

She could have left that hairy thing behind.
that's the problem with MOST of you idiots... YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE!

there is a giant diffence between clutter and FILTH! filth is dirty, unsanitary, unhealthy! I cleaned consistently, especially the areas where clients were. This is stupid... so many of you are SO FAR off topic... i have no idea how people haven't stepped in...

1. all videos i knew where being recorded... i can only post curtain videos and fan favorites atm, because of the legal thing! i was tested regularly... and i was clean... you people are idiots... and that's putting it mildly.

2. the bullshit myth got mythbusted so long ago it's sadder then the other comments... my kennel was the biggest kennel they sold... it took up 1/8 of my actual room.... at no point did i ever have a kennel that was TOO small... hell of the 3 dogs i've had only one of them was over 39lbs....

3, everyone is so busy trying too find something to bitch about... think about this... i was successful for 4 years almost 5.... how? because i'm a dead fish? no... because unlike most i actually enjoyed sex most of the time. I ENJOY hunting, i ENJOY cum, I ENJOY the thrill of orgasms with strangers

one thing to talk about me, but Dorthy, don't think because this is the internet you can talk shit and get away, DO NOT EVER in your fucking life down talk my friends! there are MANY ways to shut you up!

I have said it at LEAST 5 times... Evan - Female to Male... 4'7" short ... still very feminine ... JFC you people are just bored now and flinging bullshit Originally Posted by !VI!
Is that a threat
Is that a threat Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Looks like, maybe NOW is the time for the ban hammer?
  • L.A.
  • 02-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Fact is i'm beautiful, i know it you know it. Originally Posted by !VI!

Say what?
If I were 4'7" I would just stay female.
The only thing this thread does for me is make me fantasize about a hot "shut your mouth" doubles with Sweet Treat 69 and Berkleigh.
Is that a threat Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I suppose your "Gauleiter" would never "forgive" nor "forget" this grave "threat"....
Heh