Sick of Tattoos!!!

Haha Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Just curious, how old is that photo and what does the tat mean (can't see it all)?
Last year and cant tell ya.
Last year and cant tell ya. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
No prob. Pretty photo, I was just wondering as the tat was blurry (or my eyes are waning..lol).

Damn, that's impressive....What the fuck was this stupid thread about again?

Way to make a negative thread into something positive. Gotta love the naturals.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thank you babe

Treats,
Hats off to ya babe. Stay as you are..
I am another that that apreciates a beautiful body without the billboard or hardware store.
Y Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
I appreciate that hun
Thank you babe

I appreciate that hun Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Are those natural boobs? If so... you were blessed!
Are those natural boobs? If so... you were blessed! Originally Posted by SD2011
Yes they are all-natural 36 H
I have nothing against tattoos.. I think they look GREAT on some people if they are tastefully done but then again everyone has different 'tastes'.

I, however, don't have ANY tattoos or piercings.. A lot of my clients love how smooth and clear my complexion is all over, so I wouldn't want to cover up my pretty skin

Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

You also have the PRETTIEST lips! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Tattoos are sometimes very sexy all depends how hot is the person and the body area where they are. On the other hand i think nothing compares to the smooth clean skin look... DONT U THINK GUYS???
Attachment 259077
Tattoos are sometimes very sexy all depends how hot is the person and the body area where they are. On the other hand i think nothing compares to the smooth clean skin look... DONT U THINK GUYS???
Attachment 259077 Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Simply gorgeous!

I like all types of ladies (inked and not). Lovely photo, thanks for sharing.
+++++1
Purrrrrfect Bella
You also have the PRETTIEST lips! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

Muahh! Thank you babe
I don't have any tat's, but I don't think that makes me any classier or less than someone who has them. Class is not all based on your physical appearance alone. I wanted to make sure the beautiful ladies on here with tattoos know that. XOXOXOXO

I try very hard not to judge....you may pass up on some amazing people if you do.
Wow, SweetTreat69, I had no idea of your, um...err...uh, endowments.

You should totally change your handle to sweet.treats69. <--- You require the plural on that.

Um, *gulp* Word.

LnH
I don't have any tat's, but I don't think that makes me any classier or less than someone who has them. Class is not all based on your physical appearance alone. I wanted to make sure the beautiful ladies on here with tattoos know that. XOXOXOXO

I try very hard not to judge....you may pass up on some amazing people if you do. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

+1. I don't have them either but I don't think that makes me any more classy than a woman with tats. Class comes from within.

Fwiw, I took Adabear's comment to mean if the OP would be willing to label our inked American soldiers as being "classless" too?

Considering the OP is enjoying his freedom of speech against tattooed women, has he considered the likelihood that a few tatted up soldiers have given the ultimate sacraficed to afford him that freedom?

Sure there are classless soldiers. There's classless people from all walks of life. From what I read though, adabear was making an excellent point about not generalizing people with ink.

Edit: sorry I didn't mean to turn the convo serious again. Lol. Bring on more gorgeous pics of inked and non-inked alike!