Question about my body

Yummy!!!!!!
Jesus no don't touch your body leave it alone. I have never seen you, but you look 100 percent desirable.
Just say no to fake tits, you are beautiful just the way you are!
Yall make me feel so much better about having small tits
Do you cum with a man sucking your tits? Are they sensitive? If you answered yes to either one, don't change a thing.
My tits (& my clit ) are VERY sensitive & VERY reactive I can feel every little flick of your tongue and I love it
I don't mind MM but you are just too damn hot to mess with it. Save your money you look damn good the way you are
  • BLM69
  • 11-19-2018, 06:34 PM
I don't mind MM but you are just too damn hot to mess with it. Save your money you look damn good the way you are Originally Posted by grimecarver
Who sent you here to bump a 2 year old threAD?
  • dgc92
  • 11-19-2018, 10:15 PM
I think his input was very helpful. Now we all know Kaitlyn's hot. Anyone who was on the fence about that can relax, the decision has been made. Thank you, Mr. Carver, for being the hero Eccie deserves.
But.... is he the hero that Eccie needs?
  • dgc92
  • 11-20-2018, 04:04 AM
You have no idea how badly we need him. Grimecarver, who else is hot? Clue us in, we're lost. Also, I was thinking about a boob job just because getting a girl to let me touch hers is too much work. Can you mull that over and get back to me?

Everyone just chill out for a bit, we'll hear from him again toward the end of 2020. Or maybe 2022, I did ask him two questions.
I thought we were channeling the dialogue between Inspector Gordon and Batman there for a sec....
I'm curious would my regulars still see me if I made an effort to gain a few pounds? I'm 100lbs (used to be 120) and still keeping up with an ass. I'm thinking about gaining 10 lbs and get a little thicker then go blonde. I'm still indecisive about the boob job in December but I figured guys don't like super skinny girls anymore. I don't want to mess up a good thing that I have going with you guys so why don't you tell me from a clients point of view what you think. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
It is your body baby, just be happy with it! Me personally, I love spinners!!! Good luck to you!
Wow 2016 post bumped...
A tad old here lol
Any medically healthy weight is fine. Deep six the bolt ons. Almost invariably, the girl looks worse after getting them.