Amsterdam: 'Terrorist motive' alleged in attack on Americans

I guess yssup didn't like my gif Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Obviously someone else didn’t because I hadn’t seen your offending post until after the offensive graphic had been removed. From the looks of things, you even crossed one of the lines of the old ECCIE

Sorry I missed it, Hotrod!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
They have a high graduation rate because the students who go to the best colleges in the country are very intelligent for the most part and highly motivated. When you graduated from HS did you have any fellow graduates who went to the "selective" colleges such as the Ivy League schools, Stanford, MIT, Cal Tech, U of Chicago, Duke, etc.? Were they well above average in intelligence? Were they among the more motivated academically in the class? Most times the answer would be "yes". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, that is all true. That is the cover story to let in the people who ride their coattails.

Everyone knows this and plays along with it, because they benefit from winking at the lies our society invents to keep the peace. Rich people don't give a shit that one out of every ten or so people get a free ride as long as they still get their own rich person privileges, most of which I consider reasonable and I am willing to go along with as long as I get to fuck gorgeous, skinny, long haired and obsequious girls when I feel like it.
So just because Sen. Booker did all of those things, graduated from those prestigious colleges and was elected to the US Senate from the most densely populated state in the country doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t “lazy?” Is that the focus of this debate now friendly fred? That Sen. Booker is a product of a failed system of higher education?

Doesn’t that sound kind of cynical to you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm a very cynical person. Comes from living in a society that pretends BS is Shinola.