Redefining Austin CoEd - SL and I were talking with Ricky and....

It's always interesting seeing a new lemming appear and grab onto some little bit of dirt fabricated by someone else in order to disparage me because they can't come up with anything accurate other than people don't like the way I post or the things I have to say at times.

SL is actually a friend and we each know who the other is IRL as is the case with a lot of people around here.

Although I have been outed twice there has never been a single story ever presented here or on ASPD in the 15 years I have posted as "whispers" where anyone could make that claim that I had "dirt" on them.(yes there is) Originally Posted by Whispers
Pot.jpg

Dude you are so clueless. That's all I gotta say, clueless

Stop being such a hater because you get rejected by every hooker you try to date.
How many smear campaigns have you started against mods and providers and hobbyist. You had one against still looking a while back too. About how he liked to force chicks to bareback him.
Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Wow! If this is true then I have to hand it to Still Looking for being friends with someone who tried to axe him in the past. How does that saying go? I can forgive but I will never forget.
Wow! If this is true then I have to hand it to Still Looking for being friends with someone who tried to axe him in the past. How does that saying go? I can forgive but I will never forget. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
I asked Still Looking some questions when a lot of rumors were floating around. He understood the reasoning and it opened up a lot of dialogue that led to our meeting and becoming friends of a sort.....

I would think the known fact that we were buddies would have most ignore comments like this but there are those that like to believe the worse about me.

It doesn't bother me none.

In regards to the word "force".... Mike Vronsky/Dante is the only one that I have posted information about that has "force" in his resume as one of the ways he gets BBFS....
Force isn't always physical...if you are counting the force of threatening girls with talking shit about them via backchannels, in reviews they can't comment on or even see, through coercion, manipulation or trickery then that list would be much longer.

I asked Still Looking some questions when a lot of rumors were floating around. He understood the reasoning and it opened up a lot of dialogue that led to our meeting and becoming friends of a sort.....

I would think the known fact that we were buddies would have most ignore comments like this but there are those that like to believe the worse about me.

In regards to the word "force".... Mike Vronsky/Dante is the only one that I have posted information about that has "force" in his resume as one of the ways he gets BBFS.... Originally Posted by Whispers

In regards to the word "force".... Mike Vronsky/Dante is the only one that I have posted information about that has "force" in his resume as one of the ways he gets BBFS.... Originally Posted by Whispers

That's just plain funny, no matter who ya are...

... Originally Posted by Whispers
Until I see pictures with the Troll doll, I call BS

But than again, I don't think i'll be able to tell the difference between the doll and the poster here

Don't even ask me who's pitching and who's catching ...

It was more then a few questions, you tried to shred him in coed after a disagreement of sorts. You made shit up and tried to bully him like you do with many a folks including former mods who crossed you. You have a track record of doing that.

You tried to do it to me, invited me up to your little strip club and tried to get me to step in line or get banned because you were gonna out me as a leaker. A fucking leaker, seriously. I told some bitch to watch her back around you. That was my leaked info.

Hahahaha

Seriously dude, get over yourself an open up to what everyone else knows. You're a bully and a blackmailer who scares dudes like sl to step in line. I have no doubt you got something on him because he couldn't stand you before.

You do not have friends, you have dudes you get free and discount pussy for in return for loyalty.
This is where you are trying to take COED back to. Fabricating against its members again. The thing is that we know that this is what you do. You have your whole gang, well until RockerRick was banned so its you and SL Marco now.

You complain people fabricate and disparage you but that is the pot calling the kettle black.

When the issue started with SL Marco put StarLuvs U safety in question

I got a weird feeling from SL. ... After a early appointment I go to check out as I was switching locations that day. I sit in my car for a minute and check my phone and text app and sure enough SL had been blowing up my phone and just showed up at 11 assuming I wanted to see him. I never confirmed anything. I simply told him that. I apologized to him even. I have the text that prove I never confirmed. He continued to call and text and leave voicemails and harass me basically. I would write him back until I relaized this person will not let it go and for my safety I stopped talking to him. That's not a NCNS ... I'm very glad I didn't see you SL because that's not the type of client I want to see. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Whispy needs to protect SL at all costs and attact me like everyone else he doesn't like on the board. I really don't care because everyone knows Whispy for who he is.

So, if you look at the facts

1. Whispy admits to barebacking.
2. Whispy admits to going to the bareback forum which I have never been to.
3. Whispy and his buddies know where the forum is.
Why is Whispy so fascinated with barebacking and who is barebacking?
4. Why is Whispy so OBSESSED with me?

As long as you keep posting misinformation about me, I will keep posting the facts about you!

Majority are happy with COED the way it is. Majority were happy with COED while you were gone. Only 2 or 3 really missed you.

By the way, something interesting you could bring to COED, how is the SGBJ investigation going?

fabricated ... to disparage me because they can't come up with anything accurate other than people don't like the way I post or the things I have to say at times. Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years...... Originally Posted by Whispers

This is where you are trying to take COED back to. Fabricating against its members again. The thing is that we know that this is what you do. You have your whole gang, well until RockerRick was banned so its you and SL Marco now. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
No... Ricky is always here somewhere.......

You complain people fabricate and disparage you but that is the pot calling the kettle black.

When the issue started with SL Marco put StarLuvs U safety in question

Whispy needs to protect SL at all costs and attact me like everyone else he doesn't like on the board. I really don't care because everyone knows Whispy for who he is. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
I kow you think the "Whispy" thing is cute but that was a term of affection from a couple of CoEd providers a few years back and only used by those that sucked my dick,..... You may wing that way but I've told you more than once I'm not interested....

In regards to being "disparaged".... I really don't care much about that but would like to see the members of the forum moderated to the same standards..... For a lot of years Austin was free of MODs that were on ladies speed dials waiting to do something to kiss their asses and for a while now we have one like that again....

So, if you look at the facts

1. Whispy admits to barebacking.
2. Whispy admits to going to the bareback forum which I have never been to.
3. Whispy and his buddies know where the forum is.
Why is Whispy so fascinated with barebacking and who is barebacking?
4. Why is Whispy so OBSESSED with me?
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Come on Dante..... The fact that is a Yahoo Group formed has been discussed a variety of times in a lot of laces.... Lots of people know where it is. I'm sure you can access it and tell us how many right?

I'm not remotely fascinated with the subject of barebacking.... You don't find me participating in the many threads around the board devoted to it....

My calling YOU out came after a lady had been taken advantage of by one of your buddies and in looking into the claim that a "group of Austin guys were taking advantage of ladies in the same manner" I gained access to the forum to see what it was about and that led to you and your sidekicks....

That's why you had to change your handle.... girls were getting the word and seeing some was becoming more difficult for you right Dante?

As long as you keep posting misinformation about me, I will keep posting the facts about you!

Majority are happy with COED the way it is. Majority were happy with COED while you were gone. Only 2 or 3 really missed you.

By the way, something interesting you could bring to COED, how is the SGBJ investigation going? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Too many people have tried to get you to see how ridiculous your behavior is for me to try anymore. You are the only one obsessively stalking SL and myself..... I just respond to you when you show up whining....

None of what you have to say affects my ability to get laid when and how I want. We don't play in the same playgrounds.,.
It was more then a few questions, you tried to shred him in coed after a disagreement of sorts. You made shit up and tried to bully him like you do with many a folks including former mods who crossed you. You have a track record of doing that.

You tried to do it to me, invited me up to your little strip club and tried to get me to step in line or get banned because you were gonna out me as a leaker. A fucking leaker, seriously. I told some bitch to watch her back around you. That was my leaked info. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I seem to recall it differently.... To begin with you came to one of the GC Luncheons going on at the time...You were not "invited" Just about everyone that asked for an invite received one....... You made no attempt to hide the fact that you were openly sharing ROS information and Locker Room Information with the first of a few hookers YOU seemed to get involved with in the manner you seem to chide RR for.... Your claims regarding Rocker Rick's actions involvement with ladies outside of booked sessions was a mirror of your own right?

Rick didn't go quite as far down that rabbit hole as you did though did he?

What did that cost you in the long run? Seriously..... It's a story you should share as there is no shortage of wannabe hooker BFs in the mix you might be able to help....

Hahahaha

Seriously dude, get over yourself an open up to what everyone else knows. You're a bully and a blackmailer who scares dudes like sl to step in line. I have no doubt you got something on him because he couldn't stand you before.

You do not have friends, you have dudes you get free and discount pussy for in return for loyalty. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Most people can't "stand me" till they actually get to know me..... SL is a guy that did..... He's not anyone that anyone around here is ever going push around.. including me......

You do not have friends, you have dudes you get free and discount pussy for in return for loyalty. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I needed to hear that a few times extra...... You make it seem like a bad thing...

Homie...... I am under no delusions as to why many guys have bought me a drink or played nice over the years......

That group are not all ones I consider to be friends..... "Acquaintances" is the term I usually use.

Welcome back to Austin by the way..... Thanks for helping to make CoEd interesting...
Nice try but that would be just Another in a long line of fabrications on your part.
I called you "whispy" and have never sucked your dick that I know of (wouldn't put it past you at all to see me under a different name though). Lots of people call you that who have never sucked your dick or have but just did it because they really needed the money or favor.

This all seems like made up bullshit drama anyway.

No... Ricky is always here somewhere.......

I kow you think the "Whispy" thing is cute but that was a term of affection from a couple of CoEd providers a few years back and only used by those that sucked my dick,..... You may wing that way but I've told you more than once I'm not interested....

In regards to being "disparaged".... I really don't care much about that but would like to see the members of the forum moderated to the same standards..... For a lot of years Austin was free of MODs that were on ladies speed dials waiting to do something to kiss their asses and for a while now we have one like that again....

Come on Dante..... The fact that is a Yahoo Group formed has been discussed a variety of times in a lot of laces.... Lots of people know where it is. I'm sure you can access it and tell us how many right?

I'm not remotely fascinated with the subject of barebacking.... You don't find me participating in the many threads around the board devoted to it....

My calling YOU out came after a lady had been taken advantage of by one of your buddies and in looking into the claim that a "group of Austin guys were taking advantage of ladies in the same manner" I gained access to the forum to see what it was about and that led to you and your sidekicks....

That's why you had to change your handle.... girls were getting the word and seeing some was becoming more difficult for you right Dante?

Too many people have tried to get you to see how ridiculous your behavior is for me to try anymore. You are the only one obsessively stalking SL and myself..... I just respond to you when you show up whining....

None of what you have to say affects my ability to get laid when and how I want. We don't play in the same playgrounds.,. Originally Posted by Whispers
No... None of it is made up....

Good old fashioned Austin gossip presented with a flare and a twist for your entertainment pleasure....

Like old blomypop23 here...... links showing exactly the kind of action he is seeking with a backstory of being a lovesick puppy dog known to be a drunk falling for ladies that let him ride bareback...... Zero restraint as well....... a couple were known to have pretty serious monkey's on their backs but he didn't care......

homer13/blowmypop23 is living proof of every bad thing that can come from being a guy that gets a little too involved with the ladies in a community so be sure you all do your homework...