A great indictment of liberalism

• WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 03:50 PM
I know. He's as lame as his dick when it comes to busting balls. And betting football. Originally Posted by bambino
I won all you homo Steelers money Sunday! ...and i didn't even have to let you play with my dick.

Loved your coach for kicking that fg late...

I won all you homo Steelers money Sunday! ...and i didn't even have to let you play with my dick.

Loved your coach for kicking that fg late...

. Originally Posted by WTF
Olivia couldn't play with your dick, because it was limp! And the Texans already had the year off! whadda jagoff
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Olivia was the reason it was limp and why I switched to international whoring...you try fucking Granny when you think Ellie Mae Clampett is showing up!

How much did you lose on the game bambino? I won money betting aganist those sorry ass Texans just like I won money betting against those beat up Steelers.
Olivia was the reason it was limp and why I switched to international whoring...you try fucking Granny when you think Ellie Mae Clampett is showing up!

How much did you lose on the game bambino? I won money betting aganist those sorry ass Texans just like I won money betting against those beat up Steelers. Originally Posted by WTF
I win every week because I gave up betting on the NFL. It's a fools errand. I see you're still going strong. You think Eli May Clampet was hot? I think you were more attracted to Jethro.
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 06:40 PM

How much did you lose on the game bambino? I won money betting aganist those sorry ass Texans just like I won money betting against those beat up Steelers. Originally Posted by WTF
Whenever I advocate international, specifically Asian whoring, you accuse me of being a slave fucker.

You sir are a hypocrite. (In addition to being a racist homophobic misogynist)

Though I still maintain you are an amusing presence on this board.
Whenever I advocate international, specifically Asian whoring, you accuse me of being a slave fucker.

Though I still maintain you are an amusing presence on this board. Originally Posted by DSK
Schooled you on the libertarian position on immigration. You didn't even know who you voted for, what his position was.

I knew exactly wtf I was talking about and you tried to divert the discussion to plagiarism.

As opposed to a man from Kansas nailing you! You and COGay been nailing each other for years. Originally Posted by WTF
You're delusional, WPFagboy. I knew what his position was. I just disagree. He's still the best choice out there. And you are a known and proven plagiarist. On a board with no standards, it's amazing how you can still be an embarrassment. Of all the distasteful personalities on here, how does it feel to be the least liked and least respected? You are a cunty bitch, and proud of it. What a sick bastard you are.

Though I still maintain you are an amusing presence on this board. Originally Posted by DSK
amusing like an encaged zoo animal

you wouldn't want him on your couch or working as a school bus driver
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:17 AM
You're delusional, WPFagboy. I knew what his position was. I just disagree. He's still the best choice out there. And you are a known and proven plagiarist. On a board with no standards, it's amazing how you can still be an embarrassment. Of all the distasteful personalities on here, how does it feel to be the least liked and least respected? You are a cunty bitch, and proud of it. What a sick bastard you are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
To be the least liked on a board where everyone is lying and cheating is an honor. This is not some philanthropic endeavor you lying piece of caca. I'm happy for you if you think you are so popular on a whore board. Let's see , you fucked the thread starter....a woman half your age! Your so proud of that fact that you basically wrote about it on the bathroom wall for all to read.

Did you dazzle her with your Tea Party rhetoric?
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:22 AM

No I accuse you of being a slave fucker here in the States.

Get your lies straight. The whole slave crap is 99% bullshit. A bunch of feminist have joined with the wacky evangelical to prepetuate that lie.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:25 AM
amusing like an encaged zoo animal

you wouldn't want him on your couch or working as a school bus driver Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I wouldn't want any of you homo's on my couch or near any kids. Especially you , I've heard how psychotic reform school boys are.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:30 AM

And again, you've yet to state what you do stand for. I'm guessing you probably don't stand for anything, you can't form an intelligent thought or opinion of any substance on your own. You just argue to argue for attention. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
What do you stand for Evie? You syill haven't said. Let us take an easy one....abortion. Are you for a woman's right to choose? Let'sfor argument sake limit it to the morning after pill and the first trimester. Come on girl , put you big girl panties...if you don't have any borrow COGays'.
  • DSK
  • 01-21-2016, 08:26 AM
No I accuse you of being a slave fucker here in the States.

Get your lies straight. The whole slave crap is 99% bullshit. A bunch of feminist have joined with the wacky evangelical to prepetuate that lie. Originally Posted by WTF
What lie?
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 08:39 AM
What lie? Originally Posted by DSK
You have spoken so many....how am I to choose? If you are traveling internationally, I doubt you are fucking slaves. I doubt 99% of the bullshit said about it here in the States.

https://www.change.org/p/stop-lying-...pics-world-cup

• DSK
  • 01-21-2016, 12:03 PM
You have spoken so many....how am I to choose? If you are traveling internationally, I doubt you are fucking slaves. I doubt 99% of the bullshit said about it here in the States.

https://www.change.org/p/stop-lying-...pics-world-cup
. Originally Posted by WTF
While an excellent link, you cannot make a blanket charge of lying without proof - it is ungentlemanly and boorish.

Please retract your statement.