End of the Year Awards

You haven't seen me in way over a year so wtf do u know, nothing at all.. and I would never fuck you raw.. Keep fucking dreaming, lmfao....your nothing but a mildew smelling like scummy ass fool who will never ever get a girl to fuck you for free... and then u don't even have enough money to pay for pussy so you gotta rip girls off.. u sick twisted scummy ass lieing fool.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
are you kidding on that part ???

but not so for XL
it well not be his pants on fire
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 10:00 AM
u don't even have enough money to pay for pussy so you gotta rip girls off. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Come on trailer trash you will have to do better than that, I have 10 reviews in less than three weeks you are welcome to call everyone of them and ask them if they were paid. Naughty Kayla.
Back to topic.....

I'm going to nominate myself.... blush....

for the Kat McSnatch Kunt of the Year Award.

No fucking contest.....
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm going to nominate myself.... blush....

for the Kat McSnatch Kunt of the Year Award.

No fucking contest..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I will give that one to you, you are a cunt or rather you probably smell like fat dirty cunt probably some contagion from the barrel.
Come on trailer trash you will have to do better than that, I have 10 reviews in less than three weeks you are welcome to call everyone of them and ask them if they were paid. Naughty Kayla. Originally Posted by XL
She's got to be thinking of someone else.... I'd have to look it up.... but he got a hook (I think in Lockport) drunk... face fucked her and more, then when she passed out... he grabbed his (her?) money and left...

As soon as I remember who that was... I'll nominate him for hero of the year award....
I will give that one to you, you are a cunt or rather you probably smell like fat dirty cunt probably some contagion from the barrel. Originally Posted by XL
Fuck...
Cost me a 12 dollar Long Island Tea just to suck face....
The Barrel can't compare to places like the AC and others.
Remember that time at Chit Chat...
Didn't you get a Nine Dollar blowjob from the bartender????

edit add: What was his name???
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 10:23 AM
Fuck...
Cost me a 12 dollar Long Island Tea just to suck face....
The Barrel can't compare to places like the AC and others.
Remember that time at Chit Chat...
Didn't you get a Nine Dollar blowjob from the bartender????

edit add: What was his name??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I think you have a case of mistaken identity's. And if I am not mistaken I think I read in the archives that the girl you are referring to was in fact from Niagara Falls I think her name started with the letter B as in Bella or bitch or butter face or I don't know at any rate I don't think alcohol was involved rather I think it was a tattoo session gone haywire. If I'm not mistaken I think Highwayman moderator mod tard might know her personally at least that's the impression I got from reading the archives. Interesting story though for sure I'll tell you these hookers they never cease to amaze me nor do the hobbyists some of the shit they pull for drama is unbelievable.
I think you have a case of mistaken identity's. Originally Posted by XL
Yup... identities... as in multiple.
It was a good read though....
But c'mon... what about that Nine Dollar BJ... I could have sworn that was you....
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 10:32 AM
Yup... identities... as in multiple.
It was a good read though....
But c'mon... what about that Nine Dollar BJ... I could have sworn that was you.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Wrong guy I don't know what to tell you Paulina

Though I do remember something about a blonde bartender I think she worked at pharaohs she had huge tits she was kind of short kind of stumpy and I believe that someone said they fucked her in her RV yeah something vague not super clear on the whole happenings there, I believe her RV was over off the Boulevard in Amherst

Though I do remember something about a blonde bartender I think she worked at pharaohs Originally Posted by XL
It was Madames....
Between the two of us and our abilities to recall about half of what we remember... we might be able to piece the thing together....
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Where did the trailer trash go I am missing her commentary. Is today the day that she teaches her class on inbreeding or is that on Tuesdays and today's lesson was on basket weaving or moonshine production.
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 10:41 AM
It was Madames....
Between the two of us and our abilities to recall about half of what we remember... we might be able to piece the thing together.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I can never keep all the strip joints from becoming a jumbled mess in my brain I mean I practically live in them, I have no life outside of living in a strip joint it's all I think about anymore, I don't know how I have time for anything else other than watching strippers
Back on topic.
Most patient of the year.
Movie of the year