Annual DOTY Poll !

A poll update: with less than a day left for DOTY immortality, it looks like LUBED WIDE ASS is STILL holding onto his slight lead over the DOTY Emeritus and 4 TIME winner, assup ! And perennial " brides maid but never the bride " , EKIM The Inbred Chimp trails( the behind(s) ) of the two front running, tranny fuckees Obviously EKIM hopes to pick some dingleberries from the 2 front runners !
Will we be crowning a new 2016-2017 ( NOT 2915, EKIM !!!), or will the DOTY Emeritus find a way to steal a last minute win ala the lyin liberals tried and true election stealing ploy " Box 13 " ???
Who will be the first to offer free blowjobs to voters to ensure their " victory " ? How well would an " administration " with Lubed Wide Ass work with either of the Gloryhole Gurus ? Vote " early and often " folks, and lets make these DOTY candidates feel some real achievement ( for once in their lying liberal lives ! ) !!!!
poll closes in 3 hours so git your votes in for your choice of the DOTY candidate.

looks like Luby is will be the new DOTY in 3 hours unless someone says other wise.
I wonder why you weren't a candidate, Mr. Spam?

Oh yeah, because the election was rigged again.

You took the bet, didn't you?
A poll update: with less than a day left for DOTY immortality, it looks like LUBED WIDE ASS is STILL holding onto his slight lead over the DOTY Emeritus and 4 TIME winner, assup ! And perennial " brides maid but never the bride " , EKIM The Inbred Chimp trails( the behind(s) ) of the two front running, tranny fuckees Obviously EKIM hopes to pick some dingleberries from the 2 front runners !
Will we be crowning a new 2016-2017 ( NOT 2915, EKIM !!!), or will the DOTY Emeritus find a way to steal a last minute win ala the lyin liberals tried and true election stealing ploy " Box 13 " ???
Who will be the first to offer free blowjobs to voters to ensure their " victory " ? How well would an " administration " with Lubed Wide Ass work with either of the Gloryhole Gurus ? Vote " early and often " folks, and lets make these DOTY candidates feel some real achievement ( for once in their lying liberal lives ! ) !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
This is precisely why Gey Rey is on my ignore list.

Reading this shit will flat Tucker you out!

You took the bet, didn't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
it wasn't rigged.

reason was I didn't bad mouth IB, COG or IFFy. Bambino was prolly the only one I bad-mouthed.

what bet spam-keister?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You took the bet, didn't you?

it wasn't rigged.

reason was I didn't bad mouth IB, COG or IFFy. Bambino was prolly the only one I bad-mouthed.

what bet spam-keister? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
he's goonbabbling about his bet w Bambino et el .. ignore the frothing at the mouth rabid pig

Fascinating how the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM neglected to bump this thread.
No I didn't, IBIdiot.

YOu would be the one who neglected to bump this thread.

Maybe we should revisit the thread you spammed with your childish back and forth over the years.

Not a bad idea.

Thanks, IBCoprophiliac. That shit ought to feel good on you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BUMP !
punt