Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election

Four convictions in a decade! God Damn Budman....you're right we have a huge problem!

WTF is so funny is that our resident Tea Turkeys hate government regulations , except when they want government regulations! Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not a tea partier, but as a libertarian, I despise excessive government regulation.
and just who decides what's excessive, JL? You?
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 09:20 PM
and just who decides what's excessive, JL? You? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
notice he said regulation, not tax cuts
I'm not a tea partier, but as a Jewish homosexual, I despise excessive government regulation. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fixed it for ya!
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2014, 06:56 AM
51 convictions of voter fraud in a decade. The only thing that is rare is the detection and conviction rate. Not the problem.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
This is like Chicken Little trying to convince us that the sky is falling. Pray do tell, how is it you know this? Do you have some crystal ball you've been hiding from us?
This is like Chicken Little trying to convince us that the sky is falling. Pray do tell, how is it you know this? Do you have some crystal ball you've been hiding from us?
Originally Posted by WTF
Being there is so much corruption in Government. I can hardly dismiss 51 conviction of Voter fraud as a meager problem. I have to wonder how many actually went undetected. This article illustrates the ease of voter fraud.

Jim

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...easy-john-fund
Being there is so much corruption in Government. I can hardly dismiss 51 conviction of Voter fraud as a meager problem. I have to wonder how many actually went undetected. This article illustrates the ease of voter fraud.

Jim

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...easy-john-fund Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Do the math, Jim. That's one conviction per state per decade, or thereabouts. MASSIVE INDEED!

How many complaints filed?

Your numbers prove your paranoia.
Do the math, Jim. That's one conviction per state per decade, or thereabouts. MASSIVE INDEED!

How many complaints filed?

Your numbers prove your paranoia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you kill 4 or 5 roaches in your kitchen, do you think you eliminated the problem? Or do you consider the possibility of several dozen hiding in the wall that you can't see, or would that be just a paranoid thought.

Jim
RAMPANT, RAMPANT I Tell ya !

Over the past decade Texas has convicted 51 people of voter fraud, according the state's Attorney General Greg Abbott. Only four of those cases were for voter impersonation, the only type of voter fraud that voter ID laws prevent. Nationwide that rate of voter impersonation is even lower. Originally Posted by CJ7
Is proof of citizenship required in order to register to vote? Apparently not. Most states simply ask you to check a box on the voter registration form stating you are a US citizen. Here is evidence we have a significant problem:

"In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a two-year period in just one U.S. district court were not U.S. citizens."

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...citizen-voting

In 2012 there were 129 million votes cast on election day. If 3% of them were cast by non-citizens, that would spell nearly 4 million fraudulent votes!!! In Texas alone, the number would have been 240,000 fraudulent votes. Does that sound RAMPANT enough for you?

And here is the scary part - Voter ID laws, even if enforced, wouldn't catch these illegals as long as they have valid photo IDs matching up with the info they used to register. In other words, it's a voter registration problem, not a voter impersonation problem.

Originally Posted by WTF
Voter fraud a problem? Naaahh...

So who you gonna believe? Assup? The Houston tranny twins (CBJackass and WTFagboy)? Or your lying eyes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uedSCARlc
Voter fraud is as old as voting. All you can do it keep trying to stop it.

How you braying asses continue to lay it on the Democrats is more hysteria from the party of spilt milk.

Try listening to music instead of the dipshits you quote.

oh, and LL ... fuck You. You have no CRED, so step the fuck off until the grown ups say it's OK for you to play.
Voter fraud is as old as voting. All you can do it keep trying to stop it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what we are trying to do, and what you keep opposing. Why do you support voter fraud?
Where did I say that, Salina boy?

Chapter and verse, please. Or admit you're telling another bald faced lie.

Not that anybody would expect you to own up to your lies. Not that anybody expects you to tell the truth.
Well, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014, you oppose attempts to eliminate voter fraud, therefore it would appear that you support voter fraud.
Is proof of citizenship required in order to register to vote? Apparently not. Most states simply ask you to check a box on the voter registration form stating you are a US citizen. Here is evidence we have a significant problem:

"In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a two-year period in just one U.S. district court were not U.S. citizens."

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...citizen-voting

In 2012 there were 129 million votes cast on election day. If 3% of them were cast by non-citizens, that would spell nearly 4 million fraudulent votes!!! In Texas alone, the number would have been 240,000 fraudulent votes. Does that sound RAMPANT enough for you?

And here is the scary part - Voter ID laws, even if enforced, wouldn't catch these illegals as long as they have valid photo IDs matching up with the info they used to register. In other words, it's a voter registration problem, not a voter impersonation problem.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
And, if you grew some brain cells maybe you'd post up something that makes sense.

Are you advancing the argument that 240,000 fraudulent votes were cast just in Texas in the election you reference? Well...uhhhh....no....you're not. Because that is bullshit. And, you utilizing it as some sort of fantasy example of imaginary voter fraud is exactly the point.

Voter fraud is rare. The current efforts by republicans are not designed to curb voter fraud. They are designed to suppress the votes of folks who traditionally cast ballots in favor of democrats. End of fucking story.