Navy Yard shooting

And what's your point? (Because you "do not remember" it didn't happen?)

And while we're on your "tour guide" what was the name of the eatery where you "lunched" in Clarksville, or at least the street name or number? (Oh, "last week" .. you do know all about the history of Austin, having lunched there "last week.")

"All knowing" YR .... I hunted in what is now known as "West Lake Hills" (Just on the otherside of Lake Austin) and fished in the Colorado near the low water bridge before the dam was built to create Towne Lake. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So what does that make you? OLDER than DIRT.

The Clarksville Eatery was The Galaxy cafe on West Lynn across from Naus drug.

and I used to ride around in the Hills off 2222 and (forbidden topic) before there was a single home up there.

Again, what's your fuckin point, you arrogant asshat? that you wish you were able to live in a town like ours where you can live like you want to live.

If that's your point, then it makes sense.

otherwise, STFU.
Does the Galaxy have good wings?
I don't think they serve wings. I don't eat them. Decent salads, though.
Again, what's your fuckin point, ... otherwise, STFU. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I had a choice of continuing to live in Austin or not. Folks like you tend to make it a "no" decision, and that's what keeps a possible comfortable town crappy.

I prefer not to STFU ... I do recommend that for you though.
I had a choice of continuing to live in Austin or not. Folks like you tend to make it a "no" decision, and that's what keeps a possible comfortable town crappy.

I prefer not to STFU ... I do recommend that for you though. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yet almost every impartial source that rates cities/towns as being the most livable has Austin as the highest ranking city in Texas, and among the top in the nation. Interesting that you won't clue us in on where exactly you live. Paranoid that someone might be out to get you?

Shows all of us how accurate your OPINION is.

I'm sure us Austinites will agree "Glad you're not here." And before you berate me for not really living in Austin, I'll save you the trouble.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Yet almost every impartial source that rates cities/towns as being the most livable has Austin as the highest ranking city in Texas, and among the top in the nation. Interesting that you won't clue us in on where exactly you live. Paranoid that someone might be out to get you?

Shows all of us how accurate your OPINION is.

I'm sure us Austinites will agree "Glad you're not here." And before you berate me for not really living in Austin, I'll save you the trouble. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

half of Austin doesn't live IN Austin
half of Austin doesn't live IN Austin Originally Posted by CJ7
A big LOL.
I'm sure us Austinites will agree ... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You mean "CedarParkites"?
half of Austin doesn't live IN Austin Originally Posted by CJ7
You sure it's that few?
You mean "CedarParkites"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whatever. Great comeback.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 01:32 PM
you can walk over roof tops from Spicewood all the way to 45 ... got a Bud that lives at Lakeway and vacations in Dripping Springs

~snort
you can walk over roof tops from Spicewood all the way to 45 ... got a Bud that lives at Lakeway and vacations in Dripping Springs

~snort Originally Posted by CJ7
He must drive down Bee Cave Road then.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 01:38 PM
He must drive down Bee Cave Road then. Originally Posted by LexusLover

or takes his helo