2 Officers shot outside Ferguson PD

You got nothing, Cornholio.

IGNORANT FUCK!
Yeah !
I said these ignorant mother fuckers are determined to BEING America down, one ignorant motherfucker at a time
Originally Posted by rioseco

'Bring' America down?
'Bring' America down? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Tell Yssup that, not me. I was quoting his stupid anti-semite ass.
Only Jew Ive ever heard of besides George Soros's mother who loathes Jews and loves the opposition
Ignint fuck, Cornholio.

Ignint fuck.

Quit trying to "being down America."

Attachment 399761Erwin von Witzleben
Attachment 399762Erich Hoepner
Attachment 399763Friedrich Karl Klausing
Attachment 399764Albrecht von Hagen
Attachment 399765Paul von Hase
Attachment 399766Helmuth Stieff
Attachment 399767Bobert Benardis
Attachment 399768Peter Graf Yorck von Wartenburg Originally Posted by andymarksman

Want some more?
Ignint fuck, Cornholio.

Ignint fuck.

Quit trying to "being down America."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the stupidest son a bitch I have ever encountered !

Still have any doubt?
You are the stupidest son a bitch I have ever encountered ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Who's a "son a bitch?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tell Yssup that, not me. I was quoting his stupid anti-semite ass.
Only Jew Ive ever heard of besides George Soros's mother who loathes Jews and loves the opposition Originally Posted by rioseco
Where did I ever say I loathe Jews and love the opposition?

Come on, asshole. Put up or STFU, once and for all. Link to any thread where I posted that I was a guy who "loathes Jews." Any post. Who's the opposition to "Jews?" You're so ignorant you can't answer that question. Further you can't link to a single statement from me that indicates or suggests I "love the opposition."

Don't come back with any glib IBIdiot bullshit either. More lies will only make it worse. QUOTE THE POSTS...CHAPTER AND VERSE.

And who is George Soros's mother? What the fuck does she have to do with anything that escaped that festering gob you call a mouth. What does she have to do with me?

You are a bald-faced liar, a racist, anti-Semitic hillbilly Gooober, an unbearably ignorant fuck and an embarrassment to our great free country.

Maybe you ought to clean up REEEEELLLL GOOOOOOD and spend some of that daily lawn mowing money on a whooker. IF you can get her/him to show up - and judging by your previously published exploits, that's a big if - try writing a review or two, so we know you're not just Rush Limbaugh in drag.

Meanwhile, CORNHOLIO, take your meds and beg forgiveness.
Nice meltdown, AssupLiar! Keep calm and Rant On!