Why the fascination with big asses these days?

Hmmm, ooohhhkay.

This overreaction seems unnecessary and I am to assume it was directed at BLM (I don’t Twitter, or Switter, or piss into a wind) and I damn sure ain’t a BLM WK or a dues paying member of any Sausage Fest clique, but I totally agree with BLM’s commentary about that whore of whores, Kim K...Her people behind the scenes made her Rich & Famous and If that’s what you admire and worship, more power to you, but in my life I like to worship the Good & the Decent, not the Celebrity Unreality Whores from FakePeopleWood...Shit, up until the video she was just known as Paris Hilton’s Bitch assistant.

No one slapped you in the face, from what I read, not even BLM...If ECCIE Coed has turned into a Sausage Fest, as you state, why does it make you happy that someone like BLM couldn’t take his lumps on the other sites you referenced. That just seems hypocritical that you would enjoy someone else getting dissed on one site when you can’t handle it on another...smh (But I still don’t see that anyone on this thread dissed you, they merely, as I do, don’t like the integrity of the whore you worship)...Ladies who are too sensitive and can’t handle disagreement in discussions may have made this a Sausage Fest, but that’s their fault, not ours...It’s not in the ECCIE Guidelines we have to worship whores or that whores have to worship Fucktards...ijs

I had in my Signature Line a personal saying of mine:
To have the Best Life, surround yourself with the Best People!

And for me, that would never include anyone of the Kardashian mold. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are totally right, I apologize. I shouldn’t have called anybody offensive names and much less have wished they get rip appart.
I overreacted and didn’t handle a different opinion in the right way. Have a great weekend.
You are totally right, I apologize. I shouldn’t have called anybody offensive names and much less have wished they get rip appart.
I overreacted and didn’t handle a different opinion in the right way. Have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
This post just made you AWESOME in my eyes!...I look forward to paying a visit to you when I get back home!
  • vadc
  • 02-08-2019, 12:29 PM
I am all for Natural big ass and natural tits. No fake shits. No matter how well they are done we can tell and ...
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Hmmm, ooohhhkay.

This overreaction seems unnecessary and I am to assume it was directed at BLM (I don’t Twitter, or Switter, or piss into a wind) and I damn sure ain’t a BLM WK or a dues paying member of any Sausage Fest clique, but I totally agree with BLM’s commentary about that whore of whores, Kim K...Her people behind the scenes made her Rich & Famous and If that’s what you admire and worship, more power to you, but in my life I like to worship the Good & the Decent, not the Celebrity Unreality Whores from FakePeopleWood...Shit, up until the video she was just known as Paris Hilton’s Bitch assistant.

No one slapped you in the face, from what I read, not even BLM...If ECCIE Coed has turned into a Sausage Fest, as you state, why does it make you happy that someone like BLM couldn’t take his lumps on the other sites you referenced. That just seems hypocritical that you would enjoy someone else getting dissed on one site when you can’t handle it on another...smh (But I still don’t see that anyone on this thread dissed you, they merely, as I do, don’t like the integrity of the whore you worship)...Ladies who are too sensitive and can’t handle disagreement in discussions may have made this a Sausage Fest, but that’s their fault, not ours...It’s not in the ECCIE Guidelines we have to worship whores or that whores have to worship Fucktards...ijs

I had in my Signature Line a personal saying of mine:
To have the Best Life, surround yourself with the Best People!

And for me, that would never include anyone of the Kardashian mold. Originally Posted by ManSlut
She hasn't seen me on other sites or know what she's talking about, I've learned when people don't agree with your opinions, follow like a sheep or a WK in the hobby, you're seen as a-hole, troll or a basher. Responses like hers getting angry over a internet post of a no talent celebrity is not normal

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings about her idol Kim K but she's just a tool, a very rich tool. Maybe look into idolizing her management team or team of advisors behind the scenes, they're the real hard workers and hustlers/pimps
I like them small and toned. Big backsides are actually a turn off for me.
She hasn't seen me on other sites or know what she's talking about, I've learned when people don't agree with your opinions, follow like a sheep or a WK in the hobby, you're seen as a-hole, troll or a basher. Responses like hers getting angry over a internet post of a no talent celebrity is not normal

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings about her idol Kim K but she's just a tool, a very rich tool. Maybe look into idolizing her management team or team of advisors behind the scenes, they're the real hard workers and hustlers/pimps Originally Posted by BLM69

Doubt it's the management team or team of advisors that she should idolize or anyone...this whore kardashians target a certain race group and love to take advantage of them = African Americans....kinda sad to be honest and i'm being sincere.
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Doubt it's the management team or team of advisors that she should idolize or anyone...this whore kardashians target a certain race group and love to take advantage of them = African Americans....kinda sad to be honest and i'm being sincere. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
She targeted the wealthy youngsters like they targeted her huge ass to poke. When have you seen her family go after a broke regular guy? Mama is the real pimp and dad is just a female
Why you think they get big ass's, big lips, big tits and mingle with AA..it's quite obvious...and i doubt it's to attract the white race...we are too smart for that fake shit!

Couple of my favorite ones. They both really feel tight to the touch and they love to be squeezed!
I overreacted and didn’t handle a different opinion in the right way. Have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
This post just made you AWESOME in my eyes!...I look forward to paying a visit to you when I get back home! Originally Posted by ManSlut
You really think she will see you ?? It’s not happening
  • 1life
  • 02-09-2019, 04:07 PM
You really think she will see you ?? It’s not happening Originally Posted by Dickey9090
I’m curious of why not ? She saw me. I must be missing something ....

This thread is just a difference of opinions and preferences which is great. I love the Kim K look and if I feel like a little spinner well I can do that too ! This is why we hobby right ?
You really think she will see you ?? It’s not happening Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Manny may have some troll tendencies on the open board, but I can promise you he doesn't have any issues seeing anyone he wishes to see.
I don't know exactly what the fascination is, but I'm glad society allows me to now be proud and flaunt my thickness, contrary to the rise of media influence. Curves are HOT!

• BLM69
  • 02-09-2019, 10:14 PM

Couple of my favorite ones. They both really feel tight to the touch and they love to be squeezed! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
No denying that your ass looks great, you're very blessed