Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

Dang. I'm only middle-aged, so I hate to come off as some old fart, but coeds really devolved. No judgement, cause it seems like everyone's enjoying themselves, but it's seems strange to me what some people enjoy in coed now.

Mandles and minions. Bitching and bashing. Assholes and agendas. If I were eccie staff, I might be embarrassed. Some of us who've been around since the beginning have some love for the joint, but now - smh - it's often unrecognizable.

I guess middle-age has mellowed me out. I don't miss the rowdy, but fuck I was.

So, the machine gun tat's shopped, right?? If not, it might be one to regret in 20 yrs. I'd leave the stubble alone. Almost every real Italian woman (and they're hot) will tell you they deal with hair.

The ass-whippin is simply not worth the effort. Keyboard warriors have no game (or they're BSC, as current events show), and deep down you know this, but keep on keepin on.

Love goes out to the cool cats. You know who you are,
LnH
Holy Tebow........could it be that sasha is Vi's closet transgender midget? The Cosplay fits.......them are fighting words.

I do believe the transgender midget is coming to Houston and Dallas..........sweeeeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
So you people have found another target to gang up on?

Something tells me this target can take on the entire gang by herself if needed.
  • snarl
  • 08-09-2016, 11:00 AM
So you people have found another target to gang up on?

Something tells me this target can take on the entire gang by herself if needed. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Yeah. She's CLEARLY a member of the elite 501st Keyboard Commando Battalion.
OP, Probably not, but you can get banned for threatening violence against other members on this board.
We're not here to advocate violence, only having sex. That being said, grow the fuck up. We aren't the neighborhood watch or police outside the ECCIE internet realm.

If you want to meet and rumble and do awful things to each other in the real world why the fuck are you asking if it's ok to moderators on a Internet Hooker Review Board? You have each other's Hobby Cell numbers and emails. Plan a play date already.

You're all adults.
Well, most of you are.
Physically yes.
Mentally, who the fuck knows.

Bringing the threats on the board will get you pointed up enough to get a ban. Meeting in the real world and bitch slapping each other, most on here could care less. It's your life, be it excellent or pathetic, do with it what you will.

Some of you gals try to show off how big your dicks are more than the guys who embellish in their reviews.
I miss the times of using the site to get laid instead of talking shit as a keyboard warrior
^^^^^

You can do both
That rings true.......
On these bullshit threads, I always wonder what Roadking would have said and at what point he would have said it......
Well said Von.
On these bullshit threads, I always wonder what Roadking would have said and at what point he would have said it...... Originally Posted by cheatercheater

Roadking was my VERY VERY first hobby experience! He was my first date with Gina's famous Private Connections!
hell no just dont mention your plans to do it on here. beating up someone is aka assault, aggrevated assualt, attempted murder, involuntary manslaughter, and some other things i'm sure. You might end up still in prison long after you have calmed down. its not worth it. fuck her and then fuck her boyfriend.
hell no just dont mention your plans to do it on here. beating up someone is aka assault, aggrevated assualt, attempted murder, involuntary manslaughter, and some other things i'm sure. You might end up still in prison long after you have calmed down. its not worth it. fuck her and then fuck her boyfriend. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
As Queen B says " Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper"
You have each other's Hobby Cell numbers and emails. Plan a play date already.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von that is fucking genius
How embarrassing would it be to get your ass wupped by a trannie midget. The only thing worse would be if he left power chair skid marks on your ass.