IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

We're not joined at the hip. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's hard to tell. You 2 follow each other around giving each other high fives and butt slaps. Assuming you're not joined at the hip and are not actually the same person then you should call him out for the racist mother fucker he is. After all he said "my black friend" or are you a fucking hypocrite? Never mind we all know you are.
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 06:08 PM
So he's not your friend? Why did you feel you had to clarify his color? You must certainly be a racist mother fucker. I can assure that if I had said that you would have been screaming racism. Go back to your KKK meeting you racist piece of shit. Originally Posted by Budman
wanna know how you can tell you're hitting a little too close to home?
well.....
"You must certainly be a racist mother fucker."
"Go back to your KKK meeting you racist piece of shit."

Sure, I'll go to "my" KKK meeting. My guess is I'll probably even see you there.

What else you got chump?
I can tell you're about 80 years old and have never used a facebook account. Not everyone on your friends list is your actual fucking friend you stupid buffoon.

I have a little over 1700 friends, do you think I'm eating crackers and wine with all of them every wednesday?

The fact that the only other poster to use this argument was LLMoron(i.e the biggest moron on this board) that should tell you something. You're both cut from the same idiot cloth. Originally Posted by shanm
Seriously? You have 1700 friends on Facebook? LOL! Now just try to deny that you live in your mother's basement and have an Avengers movie poster on your wall next to your twin bed!

• shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Seriously? You have 1700 friends on Facebook? LOL! Now just try to deny that you live in your mother's basement and have an Avengers movie poster on your wall next to your twin bed!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
a-ha-a-ha-a-ha-a-ha

^this what you wanted?

When you travel a lot, you meet plenty of people. You should try it sometime before you choke.
I'm sure you do travel a lot, ShamWow. I can't imagine anyone wanting you to hang around their town very long.
I'm sure you do travel a lot, ShamWow. I can't imagine anyone wanting you to hang around their town very long. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I would welcome Shanm to my town any day over some scum bag like you COG.
It's hard to tell. You 2 follow each other around giving each other high fives and butt slaps. Assuming you're not joined at the hip and are not actually the same person then you should call him out for the racist mother fucker he is. After all he said "my black friend" or are you a fucking hypocrite? Never mind we all know you are. Originally Posted by Budman
You missed the point entirely. You have a history of saying questionably racist things. He doesn't. It only applies to someone who says a bunch of racist shit and then follows it up with, 'well, I have a lot of black friends'. You did that. He did not.
I would welcome Shanm to my town any day over some scum bag like you COG. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You'll visit any town as long as they have dirty whoooores who let you lick their ass and coochie.

But yeah, cum guzzling old guy is the worst.
I would welcome Shanm to my town any day over some scum bag like you COG. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I feel the love of Jesus in your post. Thank you for being such a fine representative for "God Fearing Christians".
Seriously? You have 1700 friends on Facebook? LOL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
^^^^^^^^^^

+ one million!!!!!

+ BigTits, Want-a-be-a-Womb, and LittleTimmidese = 1703!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^

+ one million!!!!!

+ BigTits, Want-a-be-a-Womb, and LittleTimmidese = 1703!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by bigtex
Why would I have a "link" to your lap pup's facebook page ...?

Just turn him around to face you and ask him. You fool!

This is a "rhetorical" (ask your lap pup what it means he thinks he knows!) question .... before you had internet access did you only get your "information" from the Houston Chronicle Op/Ed pages? You surely didn't get much out of UofH High.
I'm sure you do travel a lot, ShamWow. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
^^^^^^^^^ http://www.travelchannel.com/

You, betcha!!!!!!!
Why would I have a "link" to your lap pup's facebook page .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you actually stupid enough that you have to ask why?

Apparently so!

Ok, let's take this from the top! Shall we?

Why, is because you were the ignorant dipshit who first made the claim.

They is no gray area!

Either you can support your unsubstantiated allegation with a link or you can't.

Which one is it?

Is that simple enough for you?

Idiot!
  • DSK
  • 05-04-2015, 05:45 AM
Do you carry that attitude to communion?