Boxing Fans....a thread for us..

Well De La Hoya says Canelo has two fights set for next year but doesn't know who the opponent will be. Plenty of time to set it up with G3. Originally Posted by Fishpie
They have plenty of time to set it up, but I doubt the Canelo camp/promoter will be willing to make it happen.
^^^ for the right amount they will.
I doubt it too...camel had a lot to lose GGG don't care but the money matters to DLH because if GGG wins then he will be he new cash cow...so no even with the right amount of money i doubt it happens now
SD called the decision....it's sexy when a girl knows boxing...I may have to just give SD some of that rough sex she's been saying she needs...lol

BTW...Klitschko v. Fury just started...they are fighting in Germany...it's on HBO..
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2015, 07:25 PM
Tyson! Tyson! Tyson! I never really heard of the guy but I'm a fan now. That man beat klitchko and then sang arrow smith I don't want to close my eyes to his wife. That was great, he seems like a interesting champ. Hopefully he will last longer than just one more fight.
Klitschko didn't even bother..it's like he didn't even care and gave his title away...I heard the announcer mention there has been a lot going on in his personal life...maybe that was a factor - too bad if it was.
SD called the decision....it's sexy when a girl knows boxing...I may have to just give SD some of that rough sex she's been saying she needs.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I heard you are like the young sexy Rocky Graziano, but hairier,
I'm not sure how many rounds I could last with you!
Tyson! Tyson! Hopefully he will last longer than just one more fight. Originally Posted by Trey
It is so distracting to me when they wear their shorts so high.
I heard you are like the young sexy Rocky Graziano, but hairier,
I'm not sure how many rounds I could last with you!

It is so distracting to me when they wear their shorts so high. Originally Posted by SweetDulce

Ha...I'm just not hairy...lol
Ya think Putin might have slipped a little Polonium into Wladimir's gatorade?
Anybody going to watch the boxing live here in Houston on the 11th?
  • RO38
  • 12-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Anybody going to watch the boxing live here in Houston on the 11th? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Where at? Toyota center?
Bayou event center
Sage Northcutt from Katy, TX on UFC fight night pass tonight.
The Poster kids are starting to have issues, but that's to be expected. I actually don't blame VanZant / Northcutt, but the UFC for pushing them too fast.

I think both have potential, but need more experience and discipline (especially VanZant).

Excited to watch Cerrone/Dos Anjos this weekend!
So this is a MMA thread also? Anyways, what do you mean Northcutt had issues? Pfister wasted all his energy in that takedown and that's why he ended up losing. Now, that stand up was a questionable call. VanZant on the other hand does need more work.