I tried to take a nap.....

+ 1
Careful there cowboy. Its the non-reviewers that fuel the economy of the hobby you enjoy. Without them this board would not exist. That economic contribution far exceeds any other contribution. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
Really?

Would they be here if there were no reviews? No information being shared?

personally, I never discount those that are silent..... I know they represent the majority of hobbyists and I also know many of their views mirror my own.

There are valid reasons for not posting or reviewing....

But I don't find a lot credible about posters participating, posting a lot and not contributing usable information.... Those are ones, IMO, here simply for interaction and flirting....

This entire thread is just fucking funny!!!

Yssup--Just an observation but Whispoer is going to hand it to you.

MaXEEN- I FIND YOU INCREDABLE SEXY AND WANT TO VISIT!!!!. Originally Posted by cruzer
Exactly what IT and what HAND are you talking about? The self-called Attack Pack is now on my ignore list so if they start snapping and yapping again, it'll have to be through an interpreter.

But I'll tell you this, Cruzer. If he "hands it to me." I'll just pass it along to the next poor schmuck who gives a shit.

Me, I'd rather play with the girls than, what was it, "pork sword fight" with the schoolyard bad boys. So that's what I'm going to do.
The self-called Attack Pack is now on my ignore list so if they start snapping and yapping again, it'll have to be through an interpreter.

I think ATTACK PACK was actually doled out by others and included anyone with an opinion they did not agree with. Since it seemed to stick a few of us had some fun with it but there really is not pack... just a few of us with similar thoughts on certain subjects... Originally Posted by Whispers
Me, I'd rather play with the girls than, what was it, "pork sword fight" with the schoolyard bad boys. So that's what I'm going to do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They that is what you really ought to go and do man.... Rather then responding to everyone and reminding everyone how you have us all on ignore Originally Posted by Whispers
hmmmm.
  • RREB
  • 04-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Really?

Would they be here if there were no reviews? No information being shared?

personally, I never discount those that are silent..... I know they represent the majority of hobbyists and I also know many of their views mirror my own.

There are valid reasons for not posting or reviewing....
Not reviewing, is that you???

But I don't find a lot credible about posters participating, posting a lot and not contributing usable information.... Those are ones, IMO, here simply for interaction and flirting.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Think that might be you???
Think that might be you???
Originally Posted by RREB
Einstein, Whispers has more reviews than you do...............

sixx
  • RREB
  • 04-05-2011, 07:40 PM

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Really... Where are they?
Einstein??? Who the fuck are you???
Really... Where are they?
Einstein??? Who the fuck are you??? Originally Posted by RREB

Whispers has 17 review posted on the site..... you have 11?

• RREB
  • 04-05-2011, 07:43 PM

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
No info... no name ... no fee, wonder where he got that from ... review is worthless . . . .
No info... no name ... no fee, wonder where he got that from ... review is worthless . . . . Originally Posted by RREB
Fees are all there. In ROS..... reviews are highly detailed with information and services......... Names are named in the Indy Reviews.... In Strip Club reviews they are not allowed but anyone credible PMing for the information gets it readily...... Every girl I have reviewed has been met and seen by others I believe except for one......

Just because you don't care for the strippers doesn't mean that others don't find the information of value......

There are some here that take but never give....... Go whine to one of them......

I bring new talent to the table to be shared by others every month....... there are not a lot of us that do that......

heck... There is even a review of a sub $100 session with BBBJ and CFS right up your cheap ass alley!
  • RREB
  • 04-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Fees are all there. In ROS..... reviews are highly detailed with information and services......... Names are named in the Indy Reviews.... In Strip Club reviews they are not allowed but anyone credible PMing for the information gets it readily...... Every girl I have reviewed has been met and seen by others I believe except for one......

Just because you don't care for the strippers doesn't mean that others don't find the information of value......

There are some here that take but never give....... Go whine to one of them......

I bring new talent to the table to be shared by others every month....... there are not a lot of us that do that......

heck... There is even a review of a sub $100 session with BBBJ and CFS right up your cheap ass alley! Originally Posted by Whispers
Really . . . thought you would be out getting more material. Guess you are here with your little boys to make sure all is well . . .

Your reviews are worthless and and at best humorless ... ..
you would have to "matter" for your opinion to carry any weight........
  • RREB
  • 04-05-2011, 08:06 PM
you would have to "matter" for your opinion to carry any weight........ Originally Posted by Whispers
and you matter??? to who???
  • Vyt
  • 04-05-2011, 08:08 PM
At which point do you think you folks will have this out of your system?
At which point do you think you folks will have this out of your system? Originally Posted by Vyt

I can go on all day and night..... I rested up for a couple of weeks.....

Have ya noticed they are sending the clowns in in shifts now?