~Inside My Hotel Room~

Sorry but the only time I stfu is when a winky is in my mouth Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Why do I doubt that? You can probably still talk around the cock, can't you? The better question is if your pussy is in my face and your thighs clamp down over my ears, THEN can I still hear you talking?
Why do I doubt that? You can probably still talk around the cock, can't you? The better question is if your pussy is in my face and your thighs clamp down over my ears, THEN can I still hear you talking? Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
If I can still talk while your winky is in my mouth then your winky is little.... Ijs
I bet all winkies are small compared to that mouth of yours But I'm sure you're proud of that.

What was this thread about anyways?

Did this thread suck since the beginning or after I interjected? If after, then I'm quite sure you can count on the responses to my posts to be the culprit. They can suck.
Nia ..

You are right.. Some women are just trash and spew negativity from all orfices

THANK YOU!!!

That's VERY sweet baby..

I can not answer that question ; but I will say this...

I'm young , beautiful, educated & classy.. Some women are just intimidated by that

They hate what they cant ever be...

Hatred & Jealousy

Some people are just full of hatred, and you cant fault them for being anything else than what they are....

But you can bet that I will ALWAYS be beautiful, intelligent and BLESSED ;-)

And they will always be.... well, just "them"... Originally Posted by Nia Baby
Dorthy,

You have the gumption to call someone ghetto? When you refer to yourself as a "loudmouth" hooker? Well if the shoe fits. You obviously have Low self esteem

Nia certainly isn't ghetto but she IS fabulous.. and NOTHING like you and Gem man.

Who are TRASHY AND PLAIN... nothing spectacular. Just average and easy to come by.

I haven't said one dumb thing yet see that's the problem you can't seem to come to grips with.. We are on a hooker whore hoe whatever or however the fuck you want to put it board.. Why deny the facts I'm a loud mouth whore and I'm ok with that... But for those women who get on here and cry about getting called a whore or hooker is pathetic when that's what your title is behind all the glitter and glam.. If you don't want that title go get your ASS a job flipping burgers and you will be called a burger flipper instead of a hooker..

Your sarcasm so you say that's what it was is not really sarcasm especially when you came on here defending her.. But I will let you think you are just so we don't have to hear you cry anymore... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So mentioning your a whore/hooker isn't appropriate even though that's what we are ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy,

You have the gumption to call someone ghetto? When you refer to yourself as a "loudmouth" hooker? Well if the shoe fits. You obviously have Low self esteem

Nia certainly isn't ghetto but she IS fabulous.. and NOTHING like you and Gem man.

Who are TRASHY AND PLAIN... nothing spectacular. Just average and easy to come by. Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
Ahh.. Hah.. That's how you let an uppity whore know her place a little off color I know but its all just fun people. See if she likes coming here and having her trash thrown back at her without her white knight shield.
Ok Davethecocksucker we got your fucking point the first 4 times. You love her, great! Don't call us names of you don't want to be called something. I thinking you are confusing ghetto with opinionated. I'm not ghetto. Think of a more clever response rather than calling us ghetto. Your vocabulary has to stretch farther than that??... No?....

GEMMA OUT!
Well said.. they can dish it but cant take it...

Ahh.. Hah.. That's how you let an uppity whore know her place a little off color I know but its all just fun people. See if she likes coming here and having her trash thrown back at her without her white knight shield. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Gem man

u called this poor gal names and insulted numerous times.. She never spoke ill in return. Yet you continued to put her down. Cant take the heat then get out the kitchen.. Rude and nasty. I noticed you have a habit of being such! A woman of your age shouldn't be so immature.
the correct word if FURTHER not farther .. damned!

Ok Davethecocksucker we got your fucking point the first 4 times. You love her, great! Don't call us names of you don't want to be called something. I thinking you are confusing ghetto with opinionated. I'm not ghetto. Think of a more clever response rather than calling us ghetto. Your vocabulary has to stretch farther than that??... No?....

GEMMA OUT! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Gem man

u called this poor gal names and insulted numerous times.. She never spoke ill in return. Yet you continued to put her down. Cant take the heat then get out the kitchen.. Rude and nasty. I noticed you have a habit of being such! A woman of your age shouldn't be so immature.
the correct word if FURTHER not farther .. damned! Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
Your handle fits you well I think its time to get off that tit & get up to par especially when on a hooker board.. This isn't FB this is a site for information to keep us both safe.. There are days to post an ad & market yourself.. You post a silly thread then you should know what is coming
Gem man

the correct word if FURTHER not farther .. damned! Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
How does my dislike for her retarded posts make me immature?? Seriously, You are a fucking hypocrite rolled up with stupid sauce on a crybaby sandwich. I truly have no more to say. You're merely talking in circles at this point.

And, Dorthy is right, a silly post always gets picked on-- most people learn how to use the fucking board after awhile. Y'all two are exceptions....
How does my dislike for her retarded posts make me immature?? Seriously, You are a fucking hypocrite rolled up with stupid sauce on a crybaby sandwich. I truly have no more to say. You're merely talking in circles at this point.

And, Dorthy is right, a silly post always gets picked on-- most people learn how to use the fucking board after awhile. Y'all two are exceptions.... Originally Posted by Gemma34
That's fucking funny
What makes you immature... Is your vocabulary, your tone and diction.. Completely reminiscent of trailer trash. Not becoming of a woman of 40 years of age. You didn't merely express "dislike". You were overtly critical and increasing hostile towards someone who I am certain gives ZERO fucks about you,what you post or your opinion. That is what makes you immature...If you don't like it, simply just don't read it. But instead you'd rather be rude and nasty which is completely natural to you..
A miserable, washed up OLD HAG. As I mentioned before, you are basic, plain average, and nothing spectacular..
What makes you immature... Is your vocabulary, your tone and diction.. Completely reminiscent of trailer trash. Not becoming of a woman of 40 years of age. You didn't merely express "dislike". You were overtly critical and increasing hostile towards someone who I am certain gives ZERO fucks about you,what you post or your opinion. That is what makes you immature...If you don't like it, simply just don't read it. But instead you'd rather be rude and nasty which is completely natural to you..
A miserable, washed up OLD HAG. As I mentioned before, you are basic, plain average, and nothing spectacular..

And, Dorthy is right, a silly post always gets picked on-- most people learn how to use the fucking board after awhile. Y'all two are exceptions.... Originally Posted by Gemma34