Ha, best idea EVER: Jello wrestling

Jello? Why jello? Why not make it REAL interesting.

I can think of a number of ladies I'd like stuck to the roof of my mouth!
Wyldeman vs. Yssup Rider Originally Posted by sixxbach
What? HeLL NO! No one wants to see two guys Jello wrestle!

Wow... Maxeen vs. Sixx..... or Maxeen &Hannah vs. Sixx......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I knew you were cheating on me .
What? HeLL NO! No one wants to see two guys Jello wrestle! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I know I don't.
Genesis and Angelina your welcome! I will be out that way soon and will say hello!
Genesis do not call me to come taste more....your food is so good....I must stay away, lol it for the best Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Dang it!
And I just made chocolate covered strawberries, lemon bars and mini red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!

You are suppose to be one of my taste testers! What am I going to do now??
You always gave me great feedback....

Oh well.

Any other guinea pigs out there? *giggle*
[quote=GenesisNicole;1181364

I'm game for jello wrestling as long as it's with a gal I lust after..(Angelina Adams, Maxeen Monroe...). Would much rather put forth my time and effort towards someone worth it. *smile*
[/quote]

Yikes! I hear KaraLynn Kelly is nice looking.... but you can't go wrong with Angelina or Maxeen.....

sixx
STOP GENESIS!!! LOL
What? HeLL NO! No one wants to see two guys Jello wrestle!

I knew you were cheating on me . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nah babe.... just was challenged by Maxeen and I am never one to turn down a challenge!

Maybe you and I should be the main event!

sixx
Nah babe.... just was challenged by Maxeen and I am never one to turn down a challenge!

Maybe you and I should be the main event!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I knew you were cheating on me . Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Nah babe.... just was challenged by Maxeen and I am never one to turn down a challenge! Originally Posted by sixxbach
Originally Posted by Naomi4u

You two kids go get a room..... Is naomi gonna be on your list Sixx?
You two kids go get a room..... Is naomi gonna be on your list Sixx? Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, sixx knows better than to put me on a list. He can hit this whenever he wants... for free! LOL
Naomi- no one wants to see two guys wrestle... except me.

Guess I'll have to add that one to my list of " kinda weird things that I think are hott" along with Mormons and guys that have lots of muscles but stutter when they get around girls...but that's a whole other thread.
Whispers, sixx knows better than to put me on a list. He can hit this whenever he wants... for free! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I know.... I know...... He brags all the time... I get the texts and the back channel reviews...... He's very proud of your being in his stable.......
Can I be the referee?
They have a referee... What they don't have is a Midget..... Wanna wrestle a midget?
  • Vyt
  • 04-05-2011, 08:21 PM
The correct term is "little people".