Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

If you don't bareback hookers who are junkies, have SOs that are junkies, or have Jungle Fever, you've eliminated most of the risk. ijs
jack, u good man??
u quiet on this thread,

get involved jack
If you don't bareback hookers who are junkies, have SOs that are junkies, or have Jungle Fever, you've eliminated most of the risk. ijs Originally Posted by jokacz
and you figure all that shit out how? ...the bp ad? ...or by first hiring sherlock jimmie to do a full background check?

oh how the nile valley is a beautiful place to live
and you figure all that shit out how? ...the bp ad? ...or by first hiring sherlock jimmie to do a full background check?

oh how the nile valley is a beautiful place to live Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And the one trick pony is heard from again.

By doing your homework numb nuts.
Bbbj same as bbfs. Same risks. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
not necessarily

00E0E_6IIJ1meLa8l_600x450[1].jpg

00x0x_dTX5BwIFa5Q_600x450[1].jpg

00A0A_3Qrr3LBmqIY_600x450[1].jpg
If you don't bareback hookers who are junkies, have SOs that are junkies, or have Jungle Fever, you've eliminated most of the risk. ijs Originally Posted by jokacz
I believe this because of research and what doctors I trust tell me. Using one's powers of observation helps. I believe safety, especially as offered up by the current pack of mass social media pansies, is vastly over rated and ridiculously over stated.

That being said, who all is blowing up bj's pm box? Can anyone confirm he's the source? wnybbfs.com?
And the one trick pony is heard from again.

By doing your homework numb nuts. Originally Posted by jokacz
your "homework" lets you know whos fucking a junkie or has "jungle fever" (wtf racist bullshit is that?) and so you know they dont have shit like hep c while your munching out a hooks asshole?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ...bet you must have been a straight "a" student with such homework powers or ...holy shit! ...are you superman maybe? ...its the x-ray vision that lets you do a pre-fuck diagnosis!

might be you that ends up with no nuts if you stick with your current wisdom ...enjoy
I didn't read closely enough, I don't have any research or doctor's advice about Jungle Fever. Just needles and poop shoot activity.
johnny take a doctors advice it might help your issues.

lol
your "homework" lets you know whos fucking a junkie or has "jungle fever" (wtf racist bullshit is that?) and so you know they dont have shit like hep c while your munching out a hooks asshole?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ...bet you must have been a straight "a" student with such homework powers or ...holy shit! ...are you superman maybe? ...its the x-ray vision that lets you do a pre-fuck diagnosis!

might be you that ends up with no nuts if you stick with your current wisdom ...enjoy Originally Posted by Plastic Man
The fact that I'm acknowledging your existence is more than you deserve. Go back to your mother's basement and choke your chicken a few more times, Idiot Boy.
I didn't read closely enough, I don't have any research or doctor's advice about Jungle Fever. Just needles and poop shoot activity. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Go look up the stats on HIV/AIDS, 50% is in the black male population.
Go look up the stats on HIV/AIDS, 50% is in the black male population. Originally Posted by jokacz
The majority of those black males that do have it are gay also or bi. So stop thinking some black male is going to pass you HIV because they bb'd some girl that you did as well.
Go look up the stats on HIV/AIDS, 50% is in the black male population. Originally Posted by jokacz
I don't doubt it, but I think that still stems from homosexual and needle activity. Tough to follow hooktard pedigree.
johnny take a doctors advice it might help your issues.

lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
The doc knows where Katie the cleaner is? Or is he sending you all the PM's?
The fact that I'm acknowledging your existence is more than you deserve. Go back to your mother's basement and choke your chicken a few more times, Idiot Boy. Originally Posted by jokacz
aw ...being called idiot boy by jimmie grand dragon ...how special!

...is that what you ask before you do your bbfs? ...you say "hey baby you dont got no jungle fever do you?" ...cause damn that jungle fever