Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

Ok no balls, I'll put your nose right in front of it. Here is the question along with my answer:

Now you have the question directly in front of you for the FOURTH time, no balls. Can you answer it? What's it gonna be, no balls? Are you too stoopid, too skeered, or both?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You never answered my question, so why would you think I would answer yours you little pissant? So for the last time were you born dumb or do you just practice being dumb?
You never answered my question, so why would you think I would answer yours? So for the last time were you born dumb or do you just practice being dumb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I just practice being dumb when I have to explain things on a 5-year-old level so you can understand me, dipshit.

And while we are on the topic, little eva, which video offended YOU - "Innocence of Muslims" or the recent ISIS beheadings? Originally Posted by lustylad
Now for the FIFTH time, it's your turn to answer the question directly in front of you, no balls. No more excuses. What's it gonna be? Are you going to duck and deflect again and thereby live up to your new nickname, NO BALLS?

If you were in a foxhole with him .... Originally Posted by lustylad
... it would be my fault for being stuck there with him.
Spare everybody the need to scroll past your cut and pastes, Slobbrin.

A couple of paragraphs and a link, why don't ya!

You don't need to act out, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is more your level...

I just practice being dumb when I have to explain things ...... so you can understand me..... Originally Posted by lustylad
Have you ever noticed when someone says it's a "dumb question" ....

........ they usually don't know the answer?

And that is disclosed by responding with a question on a different topic.

And now the "tactic" is to call someone an idiot or dumb when the person doing the name calling doesn't have an answer ... or intelligent, informative response.

Our resident geniuses ... IvaLittleOne, YouRong, WhereTheFuckAmI, and BigTits.
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2014, 03:20 PM
I agree. WTF is arrogant, pretentious, a know-it-all phony. But that doesn't bother me as much as the instincts he displays in this thread. If you were in a foxhole with him and got wounded, he would say it's your own damn fault for sticking your head up, then jump out and let you bleed to death. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'd team up with ISIS run you righties to the Middle East. Then run ISIS back to the ME and then sell tickets to see which one of you radicals kicked the others ass.

Kinda of a reverse surge!
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2014, 03:23 PM
I just practice being dumb

Practice no more....you have perfected dumb.

Practice no more....you have perfected dumb.

. Originally Posted by WTF
He now understands you Lusty. You've finally "dumbed-it down" for him!

Good Job!
I'd team up with ISIS run you righties to the Middle East. Then run ISIS back to the ME and then sell tickets to see which one of you radicals kicked the others ass.

. Originally Posted by WTF

That seems kind of fucked up... is it happy hour again?
That seems kind of fucked up... is it happy hour again? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
For some, apparently, it's always "happy hour"!!! 24/7 impairment status.
Have you ever noticed when someone says it's a "dumb question" ....

........ they usually don't know the answer?

And that is disclosed by responding with a question on a different topic.

And now the "tactic" is to call someone an idiot or dumb when the person doing the name calling doesn't have an answer ... or intelligent, informative response.

Our resident geniuses ... IvaLittleOne, YouRong, WhereTheFuckAmI, and BigTits. Originally Posted by LexusLover
you so smart, can you teach how to be smart like you ............ petty please
That seems kind of fucked up... is it happy hour again? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
For some, apparently, it's always "happy hour"!!! 24/7 impairment status. Originally Posted by LexusLover
U2 want go out for "happy hour"
You never answered my question, so why would you think I would answer yours you little pissant? So for the last time were you born dumb or do you just practice being dumb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I just practice being dumb when I have to explain things on a 5-year-old level so you can understand me, dipshit.

Now for the FIFTH time, it's your turn to answer the question directly in front of you, no balls. No more excuses. What's it gonna be? Are you going to duck and deflect again and thereby live up to your new nickname, NO BALLS?

U2 got no balls .
petty please... I need a girl so horny

• WTF
  • 09-17-2014, 03:41 PM
What that I think you war mongers are a bigger threat to this country than ISIS?

Debt is a bigger threat to this country than ISIS. War mongering is responsible for most of our debt...Therefore it is not ISIS I'm worried about...it is you war mongers.

I make no apologies for that fact.